- 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟻 : 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 -

hours turned into days. days turned into weeks. time had passed it has now been around a month after haneuls death and everyone was getting frustrated and devastated at the same time. they were frustrated because they couldn't find out how the south kingdom actually cheated - and they were devastated because they feel that unless they know her exact cause of death, she won't be able to rest properly up there.

after another day of stressful meetings, heeseung was finally getting ready to go to bed. the prince was arguably the most stressed. he wouldn't get good night sleeps. he was losing his appetites. his mental health was deteriorating and it was all because of him trying to find out what exactly happened to his beloved sister.

right after his head collided with the soft material of his pillow, heeseung was instantly brought to dreamland. usually his 'dreams' would be all black. nothing would happen but all he could see was black. however, this time he was laying in a open flower field filled with haneuls favourite flowers.

as the prince sat up and looked around, a sudden crunch behind him quickly alerted him that something, or someone, was approaching him. as heeseung stood up and turned around his eyes instantly met with a pair of soft brown ones, eyes that belonged to haneul. "haneul! oh my-" seeing his sister infront of him made him forget all his worries in the castle. the prince quickly jogged to where the female was standing and engulfed her in a tight, desperate embrace. "oh my gosh haneul- you're actually here, i'm actually holding you" the elder sniffed as he felt the familiar arms hug him back. "i missed you heeseung- but i don't have much time left- tell everyone i love them and that i miss them okay?" at this point, haneul had let go of the hug and started to walk away from heeseung, still facing him, as she continues to say goodbyes to him.

"w-wait! haneul!" before he had reached the female, the prince tripped and suddenly when he looked up, he was at the area where the horse riding competition was held. at the other side of where he was currently standing, he could  see his father, his brothers and himself, cheering on haneul as she zooms through the track. that was until an instinct told him to watch the two princesses carefully as they passed by him.

as if the world was put into slow motion, heeseung could see how the south kingdoms princess had cut through haneuls saddle strap, the only piece of leather that attached her to her horse. just as the princess smirked at haneul, heeseung was forced to watch his sister collide with the ground and nearly getting crushed by ares, her horse. just as the crowd started to give out reactions, the prince suddenly jolted up awake.

the sun had already risen as the eldest prince was trying to get his breathing back to normal. wiping off the sweat that had built up on his forehead and neck, heeseung knew exactly what he was going to do today,

"i can tell them what really happened to haneul..."

————————
Author- welp, ik i keep saying this in each a/n but i actually can't believe this story is ending, with 3 chapters (including this one) left to post😭 . time is going so fast, i feel like it was yesterday that i had first uploaded this book. also, we were literally on 10k like 2 days ago, how is it already on 12k reads?!! it's crazy how much love and support you guys give this book i love you all so much 😭😗✌️ - stay safe and thank you for reading ❤️