- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟷 : 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚕 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 -

"everyone on your marks! get set!...go!" the siren went off as everyone in the crowd started cheering. the princesses had all left the starting line as sojung and haneul raced forward. since the rest of the princesses weren't really experienced in horse riding they were taking things slow but the two was zooming through the track. haneul could clearly hear her brothers shouting and cheering her on and she was also very surprised to see her father joining them. the princess thought that he was going to be too busy to attend, but she was grateful he came.

both sojung and haneul, who was riding side by side, were way ahead of the other princess as they were both very determined to win as this was also about their pride. they both thought that this was the perfect thing to show the other who was better. haneul was starting to lead but before she could fully pass the south princess, she felt her saddle loosen and as she looked down, she saw how sojung was cutting through the leather with the sharp object that was attached to her shoe. before the she could fully cut through it, sojung made eye contact with her rival and smirked while mouthing a bye.

gasps of shock erupted from the crowd as haneul flew into the air and landed on the ground, where ares would have unintentionally crushed her if she hadn't rolled over to the side in the last second. every part of her body was in pain and she could hear all of her family shouting her name but haneul just layed there almost paralyzed from shock as she could only think about one thing -

is this the end...?