- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺.𝟻 : 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 -

after a while the pair finally finished making their fort. it was filled with plushies and blankets and now the pair was preparing to tell each other scary stories as the sun was starting to set. as jungwon was in the middle of telling his scary stories, a knock on the door was heard. this startled the both of them as they were already on edge.

the door opened revealing all her brothers. at first they had an unreadable expression on but once they saw the set up on haneuls room, it turned to one of confusion. haneul explained that they were going to have a sleepover and how they were telling each other scary stories at the moment. after that, she asked what they wanted and they answered that they wanted to apologize to jungwon about their actions. so they did and he forgave them instantly.

just as haneul thought they were going to leave, sunoo shouted "yay! sleepover time! let me get my pillows and blankets" and with that sunoo ran out of the room while the others followed shortly after him. jungwon and haneul both looked at each other with doubt in their eyes but it sooner turned into laughter as they realized that it was going to be a huge party and the aftermath was going to be messy. the rest of the night the siblings shared many laughs and stories together and after a while, they fell asleep all close to each other on the floor of the only females bedroom.

——————————
Author - here's another .5 chapter! this one is weird but here it is. i'm excited about the chapters that are coming soon eeek there's a lot that gonna happen hehehehe ~ stay safe and thank you for reading❤️