- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷 : 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚢 -

"haneul! haneul! i need help!"

"what's wrong?" haneul asked worriedly at the panting prince as he reached his sister. "i need - i need your opinion on my outfit for the ball since jay isn't bothered" sunoo said after he got his breath. when haneul was about to answer, jay cut her off. "no no nope, me and haneul need to go get a dress for her - i'll help you when we get back" "oh! when did you get here?" both of the younger royals asked him. "right now, i saw the carriage come back and i heard that haneul didn't have a dress to wear, so come on!" the prince explained. "just saying haneul - i feel kinda betrayed that you picked jay over me*sniff*my sister doesn't love me anymore" the sunshine dramatically cried. but before the princess could answer, jay pulled the female away from sunoo after saying their goodbyes and went towards the carriage that haneul recently used.

luckily, when sunoo was being sunoo, he didn't remember the time where he saw haneul crying and also the reason why he felt betrayed when the female went with the other prince to go look for a dress. nevertheless, the princess was thankful.

after arriving in the royal families stylists where they get their gowns or suited altered or customized and basically made, the two royals didn't waste anytime and started to pick out gowns that would look good on haneul. however, jay made sure they didn't go near the revealing ones so whenever he saw haneul getting close to one, the prince would always push her away. after a while of picking out the gowns that would look best on the beauty, she was escorted to the fitting rooms while the prince waited to see which one was the best.

moments later, the princess came out in a pink, sparkly ball gown that had a transparent top, but it covered what it needed to cover. although jay couldn't deny that his sister looked ethereal in that dress, he knew he was going to get a lengthy scolding from all of his brothers and the king for letting her wear that dress. plus, he didn't want her to wear something so revealing so almost instantly he told her to try on the next dress. "but i like that color on you so maybe try finding a dress that color?" jay said to the princess just before she disappears into the fitting room.

for the next couple hours, haneul was in and out of the fitting room and at this point she probably has tried on over a hundred dresses. the cause of this was jay. there was nothing that was not revealing to him and because of this haneul was growing tired and frustrated. "jay! this is going to be the last dress i try on! and if you don't like it, i'm going to find a dress with jake instead!" the female shouted the threat from the fitting room causing giggles to erupt from the staff in the building. but when she revealed herself, all jaws in the room dropped to the floor. the princess looked beautiful walking out of the fitting room and onto the huge mirror so she could take a proper look at herself. the light pink material of the dress perfectly contrasted with the dark deep color of her hair and the flowers attached to it made her look like a fairy.

confused by the sudden silence, haneul asked "does it look bad? huh i'm too tired to try on another dress. we'll find on-" before she could finish the sentence, a sudden shriek cut through the air, startling the princess. "omg! haneul-ah! you look so beautiful! that's the perfect dress!" jay yelled excitedly while jumping around like a little kid in a candy store. "really? i was going to be really upset if you didn't like it hehehe" haneul said. after the female got endless amounts of compliments from the staff and got her body measured so the dress could perfectly fit on her, the two royals were ready to go back to the castle. finally.

in the carriage, haneul fell asleep instantly which caused jay to warmly smile at her. he made sure that she was comfortable and let her sleep on his shoulder. when the prince saw his sister in that dress, he felt emotional for some reason, to be honest he wanted to let his tears fall but held them in to keep his image as an intimidating prince.

when the pair reached the castle, the prince carried the princess, who looked like she passed out, to her bedroom. he made sure ms seo took care of her so she was properly in bed and comfy before he kissed her on the forehead and left to his room with a warm smile on his face.

——————————
Author - hello everyone! how is everybody doing? here's a jay x haneul moment! it's quite long but hoped you enjoyed it! and thank you for 200+ reads <3 stay safe and thank you for reading❤️

also here's the dress (feel free to imagine another dress for haneul) ————