- 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟽 : 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 -

in honor of the princess, the princes decided that they would make horse riding the national sport of the kingdom of enha. at this point, close to two years had passed since haneuls death and the kingdoms wounds were starting to heal. it was a slow and painful process but eventually, they were becoming stronger as a whole.

about a year back, heeseung was officially crowned the next king as their dad had stepped down from the throne. he was doing great as the ruler of the country as every problem would be fixed quickly. prince jays restaurant had been doing very well. people from all around the area would travel long and dangerous distances just to get a taste of the meals available. jake had been recovering from haneuls death by getting more dogs. in fact, close to where the princesses favourite flower would grow, jake built a little dog park where his 8 dogs could play around. sunghoons talent for ice skating was never forgotten and he was named the best skater of the century. the ice prince decided to name his new ice rink, that was built a few months back, after his sister to feel as close to her as possible.

as for prince sunoo, he had been visiting the orphanage that haneul used to go to on behalf of her. however, spending all this time with the kids made him realize why this trip made haneul so happy. jungwon was becoming stronger and stronger as a fighter and now, he was the most feared leader in all kingdoms due to his intense aura and his high-level skills. prince nikis dance studio was named the best of the best and the prince himself, was no doubt the best dancer in the area.

in the castle, no one has moved or touched anything from haneuls room. often, the princes would have a sleepover together in her room just so they could reminisce the good memories that had happened in the past. even though, the princes were keeping themselves busy with their individual activities, they will always remember everything about their sister, princess haneul.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
- ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ -
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛