- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿 : 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 -

as the days passed by, haneul polished up her techniques for the competition tomorrow. the princess thought that time was going too fast for her liking but she was still very excited to compete. it was going to be the first competition her family would be watching which made the female put more pressure on herself, wanting to do amazing.

during the day, haneul spent her time practicing and was gone almost the whole day because of it. the princes each took turns going out with her just so she could have some company, but to the princess's surprise, they didn't bother her and gave her some space so she could do her thing.

the female was now getting ready to go to bed early just so she didn't feel tired the next morning. however, before she could peacefully fall into her slumber, a feeling suddenly surrounded her. it wasn't a positive feeling and haneul just had the urge to write letters for everyone. goodbye letters. she was confused and tried to ignore it at first but the feeling wouldn't go away. finally deciding to get up and get some paper and writing utensils, she wrote a letter to everyone. her family, the guards, the caretakers, everyone. once she was done, haneul placed them in a box and put it on her vanity, getting back on her bed afterward.

the feeling subsided slightly and the princess managed to fall into dreamland after changing positions for a while.

the princes walked into her room because they wanted to talk before the big day finally comes, but they immediately turned quieter seeing the princess in an already deep slumber. they all softly smiled and as most decided to leave the princess to rest after kissing her on the forehead, sunghoon and niki both stayed behind. however, Niki left shortly after giving his sister a goodnight hug but sunghoon stayed and was still sitting on the edge of her bed. his eyes were filled with emotions of worry and love as he looked at her sleeping figure.

"please haneul-ah, you need to be careful tomorrow. we can't loose you, i can't loose you. i don't know what we are going to do if you're gone so please, stay safe okay? goodnight love" the ice skater said in a quiet voice as a few tears fell from his eyes. the prince held the princess's hand and kissed her forehead as he walked out of her room. before the princes had even walked into their sister's room, sunghoon suddenly had this negative feeling surrounding his body...

it was as if something terrible is going to happen tomorrow...