- 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟼 : 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 -

"i can tell them what really happened to haneul..."

breakfast was unusual for the princes. the boys have gotten so used to a tense atmosphere and heeseung always having a stressed and exhausted face. however today, the eldest came into the dining room with a somewhat of a relaxed facial expression on. usually, heeseung would quickly eat his meal and practically run to the office trying to figure out what happened, but today he was taking his time and enjoying everything. this was almost foreign to the younger brothers as they feel as though it had been forever since the aura around their eldest brother had not been so pressured or tense.

"hyung? what happened?" jake instantly asked as the said individual sat down in his seat. "well, i have to tell you soemthing about haneul" with that heeseung began telling them every single detail. details explaining what he felt, what he was wearing, how high the sun was. every single detail. he was saying so much that it was as if it happened right before he had entered the dining hall.

"so that's what happened to her..." niki said just after heeseung finished explaining. the princes had shed a few tears remembering her but they all now truly felt at ease knowing the events that had happened. "hmm, after breakfast let's call a meeting we'll tell them everything."

during the meeting, a few of the nobles questioned if this was really true. they were a bit skeptical because, how come out of nowhere the prince got a dream explaining everything? it sounded almost impossible to them. but after heeseung had run through the events that happened on the day of the accident and compared it to the things that had happened in his dreams, it was impossible not to believe.

when everyone in the area was informed of the newfound information, it was as if a huge rock was lifted from the kingdom. everyone now felt as if they had let the princess rest fully. the streets were slowly becoming livelier, the people were becoming happier, everyone was starting to thrive. it would take years for them to fully recover from another loss, but with the love and support from each other, they will eventually do it.