- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽 : 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 -

"i know, we all were in too much pain but us not letting haneul do what she wants will push her away from us even more than if she were to be with mom." "but what can we do to make it up to her?" jay asked while trying to think of ideas of his own. "we can let her compete in the competition..." jake said, his voice lowering towards the end of his swnctence. for the next few moments it was silent. everybody was in their thoughts. would haneul be okay? was this their best option? things like that kept going through their heads and in the end they all silently agreed to the idea. "well, everyone agrees. let's go tell her" heeseung confirmed and went out of the game room, leading the rest of them towards their sisters room.

when they reached their destination, heeseung hesitated before knocking on her door but overcame the sudden nerves with a deep breath. "haneul-ah? can you open up? we want to talk to you about something" he asked in a soft voice but it was loud enough so she could hear. however, as usual, they got no answer. taking another deep breath in, the ace continued. "please haneul...we want to talk about the competition" hoping this could convince her, the princes eagerly waited but they still got no response. as they had given up for today and were about to walk away to their rooms, they heard the sound of haneuls door opening. in an instant, they were back infront of it with hopeful smiles on their face.

the princess silently signaled her brothers to come in and they were quite shocked that her room was still in perfect condition. considering how she spent most of her time here, the room was still spotless but something did change. on the walls were drawaings of everything, detailed and colored with the supplies she had in her room. as they all sat down on haneuls bed with her up against the headboard and the rest around her, sunoo decided to break this atmosphere that was a bit awkward.

"haneul-ah! you didn't tell me you could draw so well! these drawling are so pretty!" the sunshine said excitedly to which the female smiled. they were still quite sad as they thought that their sister would say something to them but still not a word came out of her mouth. "haneul, can you tell us more about the competition please" heeseung started off, making sure to choose his words carefully. finally, the princes got to hear their sisters calming voice that they missed so much. haneul explained everything about it and when she was done, she asked them a question she would always know the answer to.

"can i compete?" even though her voice was soft and quiet when she asked that, her brothers heard her loud and clear. with a smile, jay broke the news to haneul "yes you can haneul-ah" and hearing that, the excited princess quickly took all of her brothers in a tight and thankful embrace, repeatedly saying thank you's. "but you need to promise us that you will be safe and that you will try your hardest not to get hurt, okay?" heeseung said in a stern voice as the female started to let go of the hug. "of course!" she said quickly. and with that, jungwon, niki and sunoo jumped on her again, putting her in a very tight embrace. "i missed you haneul-ah! you have no idea" jungwon said sounding relieved to have her back in his arms. "we all missed you" niki corrected while he tightened his hug. "we can watch you train! i'm so excited!" the sunshine said excitedly.

"about training, where and when are you going to train?" sunghoon asked after the maknaes separated and with that, they spent the rest of the evening talking about haneul and horse riding. the princes did feel a bit of betrayal after they heard that their father knew but brushed that off after throwing a mini-ish fit. plus, they were just happy in the moment. since it has been a long time since they had bonded, the brothers decided to have a sleepover in the princess's room. overall, they had a good night and everyone was relieved that  everything went back to normal...

...for now...

—————————
Author - hello everyone! it's the weekend! i got my results back and wow i'm so disappointed with math ughhhhh no matter how hard i try i can never get a good score on my tests - i got such a low score but my french mark made up for it! i'm so proud of myself for getting a B+ but i was one mark away from an A :( i'm still happy though! how was your day? i hope it was okay - stay safe and thank you for reading ❤️

- QOTD -
what song have you been playing on repeat lately?
-
☻ ︎i've been listening to If the world was ending by JP SAXE and At my worst by pink sweats and HUG by Seventeen (istg the lyrics to this song is so comforting) + let me in by ENHYPEN (the slowed version hits different) ☻︎