- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟽.𝟻 : 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 -

to my dear brothers,

if your reading this, i'm probably not next to you right now but please don't be sad. i'm writing this the night before the competition so i wonder when you guys will find this letter? niki probably found it right? he's the person that goes through my things the most. i'm writing this just in case i will never have the chance to say it in person - but let's hope i do. first is that i want to say thank you. thank you for caring for me, thank you for making me happy, thank you for always being there for me. you guys are truly the best brothers anyone can ask for. really.

the next thing i want to say is that i'm sorry. i'm really sorry for keeping secrets from you guys even though we promised each other to never hide anything. i'm sorry for lying, i'm sorry for worrying you guys so much, i'm sorry that i'm so reckless that you have to take care of me so much. i'm sorry for everything.

the last thing is please don't be sad. if something bad happens to me please don't be sad. i'm sorry that i can't be there at your weddings or meet your queens, i'm sorry that you'll have another extra chair in the dining table. if something reminds you of me, think about happy memories, okay? if i sense sadness i'll be mad so be happy!!

if i'm gone, take care of yourselves and please deliver the letters in the box to the people written at the front. i love you guys truly with all my heart.

i'll be watching from above with mom -

- your precious sister > haneul

———————
Author - i've never really written goodbye letters so i apologize if it sounds awkward? idk but here's what the letter to the princes read (i'm not going to put all the letters she wrote cause that's too much) - stay safe and thank you for reading ❤️