Chapter 56

*Korean*

" So um here is the gift, I don't know what to get you guys but my mama says the way to man's heart is food and watches," I say, making the boys laugh. I give the boys the bags.

"Um thank you, do want us to open it no-," Hongjoong says before getting interrupted by San screaming.

"OH MY GOD, THEY GOT US AN ROLEX!" San screams.

"Wait WHAT," Yunho shouts like a little golden retriever as he looks in the bag.

"What is going on," Mingi asks as Ashton and Soyoung follow him.

"Get your gift," Woyoung exclaimed, taking the bag from my hand and into Mingi's.

"Um okay," Mingi says as he takes the bag.

"We also got you more gifts," Aashi says, handing each of them another bag.

"Baby, your girls are spoiling my boys," Minseok says, pulling Jane closer to him by her waist.

"Is that a bad thing," she asks as she wraps her arms around his neck.

"I don't know yet," he says.

"YOU GOT US GOYARD! HOW RICH ARE YOU GUYS?" Wooyoung shouts as Hongjoong nearly faints.

*English*

Valentina leans over to me," I think we cause too much chaos," she says as we watch the boys put on their Rolex.

"I mean they look mighty fine with their watches," Fathima says as Yunho and San run around the house as Yeosang and Jongho look at their wrist in shock. Hongjoong and Seonghwa look at the watches and look back at us. Mingi and Wooyoung start taking photos of their watches.

"We are the queens of chaos," Aashi says watching the guys lose their shit over expensive watches.

*Korean*

"How much did you guys spent on us," Hongjoong asks.

"Not that much," Esmee says casually.

"That is not a number," Yeosang says.

"I don't really know my watches. You should ask Ashton, she's our fashion expert," Esmee says making Ashton look at us.

"Alright-alright. I'll crunch u[ the numbers but I need to see all of you guys wrists," Ashton says.

"Do you guys not keep on track with these things," Hongjoong asks.

"Yeah, it's a bad habit, so if you can get every member here I find out what the price is," Ashton says.

*English*

"Ashton, secret power is obsessing over designer stuff to know the brand, the item, and price," Aashi says.

"Yes, we know captain obvious, are you also going to say you are the hottest one out of all of us," Esmee says, all the girls look at Esmee confused. Aashi covers her face which is all red.

"Okay first of all, rude. Second of all, no we are all equally hot, and the third point I want to ask, aren't you straight," Ashton says.

"I don't know my sexuality," Esmee says.

"I'm about to do my magic," Ashton says.

*Korean*

"Okay let me start with youngest to the leader, Valentina unnie can you calculate the cost," Ashton says.

"Alright," Valentina says as she gets out her phone." I'm ready," she says.

"Joylce got Jongho a YACHT-MASTER II in Oyster Steel and Everose gold rolesor with an Oyster bracelet and a bidirectional rotatable bezel with a blue Cerachrom insert.; it cost 25,000 dollars.

Wooyoung got a Sky-Dweller in Everose gold with a slate dial and an Oyster bracelet: which is 49,000 dollars.

Mingi got an Oyster Perpetual Datejust 36 in Oystersteel featuring a bright blue dial and a Jubilee bracelet; which cost 9,000.

San got an Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona in 18 ct yellow gold with a black, diamond-set dial and an Oysterflex bracelet, featuring a Black Cerachrom bezel with tachymetric scale, which is 30,000 dollars.

Yeosang has an Oyster Perpetual Day-Date 40 in 18 ct white gold with a bright black dial, Fluted bezel, and a President bracelet; which is 39,000.

Yunho has an Oyster Perpetual Sky-Dweller in 18 ct yellow gold with an intense white dial and an Oysterflex bracelet; costs 40,000.

Seonghwa oppa has an Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona in Platinum with an ice-blue dial and an Oyster bracelet features a Chestnut brown Cerachrom bezel with tachymetric scale, which cost 20,000.

Hongjoong oppa got a Cellini Moonphase in 18 ct Everose gold with a Leather strap which cost 29,000. " Ashton analyzed. "Valentina unnie, what total amount spent," she asks.

"241,000 in total. Wait, JOYLCE DID YOU REALLY SPENT THE AMOUNT OF A HOUSE FOR 8 GUYS WE DON'T EVEN KNOW," Valentina shouts the last bit in English.

Oh shit, should I run?

"Um, maybe," I say, she looks at me in shock.

"I- you know what never mind, you bought these gifts with your own money, just don't spend this much on people that we don't know again," Valentina scolds.

"Yes ma'am," I say.

"Thank you for the gifts," Ateez shouts in unison before bowing to us.

"It's nothing," Fathima says.

"Just sit down and talk," Jane says holding her boyfriend's hand.