Note from Author

Hey guys, I'm sorry to say this but I lost my love for writing this story. I reached a huge writer's block from this story and realized that I don't want to write this story for many reasons.

 But my main one was that I don't know what do with this story, it's to grounded in reality and I don't know how to end this book. 

But that not the end of me! I'm writting another story it's named Inhuman and I want to publish that story so it will be completed. The name of the story is Inhuman. 

Here is the backpage of it 

___

Okay so to understand the plot u gotta know how this started. When I was in 8th grade I wrote 10 pages of a story and never finished it. I decided to make an actual story abt it.

But basically it's about a girl named Luna who is being pressured by her mom to become the leader of the family's mob. Luna has a power called Awaken which is a power that runs beep magic. Her mom has a power called beeeeep which is run on holy magic, at the same time hell is trying to avoid a war with beep even though beeep to start.

Beeep doing what heaven does sends a child that is a pure soul, being a pure soul is a beep person and is considered a treasure. If a pure soul gets corrupted, beeep has a reason to start the war.Demons from hell found out and tracked down the child putting a blanket of darkness around the child, so demons of corruption won't attack the child but the older the child grows the weaker the blanket. Hell can't put the blanket back on the child as beeep can't find the kid themselves and hell doesn't want to draw attention to the child be protecting it cuz an beep could give the child an item to make the blanket ineffective.