Chapter 71

*Fathima POV*

*English*

I look at the bowl of popcorn that Aashi gave me.

"Wow, we look so cool!" Soyoung says as she looks at the screen closer.

The camera zoomed in on Aashi's hand which was tracing her body. She looks at the camera in a sexually arousing manner.

My face turns flush as I shield my eyes using my pillow.

Why do I feel like this?

Does Allah hate me?

"Fathima are you okay?" Esmee asks, holding on to my hand.

"Yeah,I'm fine," I say looking down.

"Are you sure, you look sick," Esmee says as she lifts up my chin?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Why are women so pretty?!

"Yeah, I'm positive," I say.

"Fathima, go to your room, I think you got a fever," Joyce says as she gets up and walks over to me.

Her hips swing side to side slowly. Her emerald green eyes pierce over my soft tan skin. She bends in front of me while she wears a tank top. Her cleavage peeks out of her top. As she placed her rough tattooed hand on my forehead. Her cold silver ring band is lightly placed on my forehead.

"Wow, you're so hot," Joyce comments as I watch her stunning plump pink lips.

"N-n-no-no. I'm not," I say as I cover my face again.

"Fathima stop covering your face, I need to make sure you're not too sick or we are going to have to cancel our meet and greet tomorrow to nurse you back to health," Joyce explains in her raspy deep voice.

WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS NOW?!

"I'm fine, I'll get ready for bed, I bet I'll feel better after I go to sleep," I say quickly.

"Alright, I'll check up on her," Valentina says as I briskly escorted my way out of the living room and into the bathroom.

*Japanese*

"This is all a test, Fathima," I tell myself.

"Once I met the right Muslim man, I'll stop liking women," I say as I begin to wash my face.

I hear a buzz from my phone. I pick up the iPhone 11 pro.

I read the name my secret sin...Enesta.

Ugh why is she texting me now!

I click on the notification and read.

Secret Sin 🙊: We need to talk.

Oh no! This isn't good!

Me: About?

Secret Sin 🙊: Come over to my house.

Secret Sin 🙊: I'm not going to tell you now.

She is using proper grammar. This isn't good!

Plus texting two times in a row. Oh no!

Me: I'll be there in 30 minutes.

Secret Sin 🙊: Make it five.

Secret Sin 🙊: I just sent a plane to your place.

Me: Oh okay.

She sent the plane! She never sends the plane unless it's really important.

I sigh as I rinse off the studs on my face and as I light caress my face with my warm towel.

"Oh Allah, why are you doing this to me," I say as I the helicopter above the house.

I put on a hoodie and put a hood over my hair praying that there isn't a male pilot.

*English*

"Fathima, Enesta is here to pick you up," I hear Ashton shout from downstairs.

"I'm coming downstairs," I shout back as I quickly put my things in a handbag.

I scurry down the stairs at lightning speed.

"Are you sure you want to go, you looked like you had a fever," Sidney askes as I make my way to our front door?

"Yeah," I say before I leave the house.

I get on the small plane and looked out the window.

*Japanese*

My house looks like a dollhouse from up here. Worst-case scenarios started to fill my mind up. As I drink my fourth bottle of water in the past 3 minutes. I pray in my head as my heart rate went faster. I felt myself go light-headed as I bounce my right foot.

"Miss you are here," the piolet says making me get up.

"Thank you," I say before bow to them and then getting off.

"Fathima," Enesta says her beautiful tan skin is now sickly pale.

"Come inside, would you like a chamomile-valerian root- lavender blend tea. It's supposed to help with insomnia. Something that I know you struggle with," she says calmly.

"That would be nice, thank you," I say as she lends me into her house, a place that I have been in many times.

"Mia please make some tea for Fathima and me," Enesta says as I look down and play with my bag.

"Babe," she says, making my lookup. " You know I love you but you need to expect that you're not straight. You're in a weird place with your sexuality. Your acting like your straight and I'm an exception." She lectures me.

"I-I-I, wow," I managed to stumble out my mouth.

" It's hard to be in a relationship with you because you scared of looking gay to the outside world. I love you but I can't be with someone who doesn't love all of themselves," she goes on.

"Enesta, I can't be gay, I'm a Kpop idol who also a Muslim. If I'm gay my whole life is ruined. I just need to find the perfect guy to purify me of this treble sin, " I say avoiding all eye contact.

"Fathima this is what I'm talking about. Literally, you just said that with me (your girlfriend) right in front of me! Do you know how much that hurts," Enesta scolds before looking down?

Her shoulder drop, she lowers her head, and her eyes water.

"Here your tea ma'am, I'll go back to the maid hall," Mia says before they scurry off downstairs.

"I'm sorry, it's just that... I don't know," I whimper as I crawl up into a ball.

"I remember in freshman year of high school how happy you were when I asked you out on the rooftop. I was holding your favorite flowers; white roses." She says before I joined in.

"It was a gorgeous bundle of thirty-five roses. My favorite number because that was your number on your basketball jersey. They were the prettiest roses I've ever since I saw those roses. You tried to act so cool. You had a bandage on the right side of your jaw. You were wearing the boys' uniform messily. You have the tie pulled down and have the two top buttons undid. That day you wore white Nike Blazer Mid '77 Vintage shoes. I remember because you said your aunt gave those to you for your birthday. You were a blushing stuttering mess when you gave me those flowers," I say smiling as those moments flood my brain.