Chapter 14

*Korean*

*Felix's Pov*

"Hey Felix," Hyunjin calls out as I walk out of my Korean class.

"Sup," I respond smiling brightly at him.

"How is your day?" he asks.

"Good but Korean is sooo hard," I whine, making him chuckle.

"Weird question but are you and Joycle dating," he asks me.

I look at him with widened eyes before quickly snapping out of it. "Nah, she's like my sister," I say, making him nod his head.

"Is she always that physically with you," he asks me.

"Yeah... she feels comfortable around me," I answer.

"Hm, is she a lesbian?" he continues to question.

"I don't believe so, why?" I ask as I put my phone in my pockets.

"Can you do me a favor and not touch Joycle anymore?" he asks.

I stopped in my tracks and looked at my groupmate. He stopped and looked at me.

"Huh? Why should I?" I responded looking at him.

"I don't feel comfortable with you being so close to her," he says.

"Do you like her?" I ask, watching his face turn red.

"Maybe," he says looking down while scratching the back of his neck.

"She told me a week ago that she's open for a relationship but she's not looking for anything right now," I say.

"Please stay away from her, she's mine," I raise both of my eyebrows and widen my eyes.

"Not possible, we hang out twice a month every month. She'll be sad and upset with me," I say watching him sigh.

"Please, she's the one for me," he says talking fast while moving his hands around.

"Um, I think you're going too fast, I highly doubt that she's the same," I reasoned, causing him to flare his nose.

"I know why you like her: she is mature, kind, reasonable, intelligent, but you need to slow down. She's isn't going to let you control her," I explain, making him sigh.

"You have a crush on her," he accused me.

"What?" I ask.

"You like her so why don't you want to leave her," he says.

"Nah, bro. She ain't my type," I said, waving my hand in front of me and taking a couple of steps.

"You just said you know why I like her," he says glaring into my soul.

"Yeah that doesn't mean I like her, " I say wishing I was at home playing Fortnite.

"Then what does that mean?" he asks,

"Um, I see the appeal," I say, not knowing what is going on. He glares at me.

"Who do you like?" he asks.

"I like Sidney," I say, making him raise his eyebrows.

"Really?" he asks.

"Yeah, she's kind, happy, cute, and just everything I want," I say.

"Alright but Joycle is mine," he says.

"Joycle is her person, she isn't anyone's object. If she likes you, she'll go to you," I scold before walking away.

I sigh before opening the dance room door and walking in.