Chapter 61

*Joylce POV*

*English*

It has been two weeks since Chaeryeong showed her true colors. I haven't felt the house in the time frame as I have been drowning myself with work and boba. The girls have tried to get me out of the house many times but failed. The girls have been angels, they answer my calls automatically. Each one of them has made me laugh and shown me empathy and love these past two weeks.

I don't know how to describe how much I love each of the girls. Aashi almost leaked the video of Chaeryeong cheating on me but I convinced her not to. I don't want to ruin Chaeryeong because she was cheating on me. She still deserves to be happy and to have a successful future. Plus I'm still good friends with Yeji and Ryujin as they texted me telling me that what Chaeryeong did was terrible and I deserve better.

Chris and Felix have been there for me too as they have been face timing me every night and doing dumb shit together. The other members of Stray Kids would join in making me laugh and making my night. Lucas, Johnny, and Mark do the same thing as Stray Kids. Maddie and Lemon come over often.

I'm currently chilling in Esmee and Fathima's playground listening to a beat that Chris sent me. Maddie is doing my hair since I wanted to change up my look.

"Okay, I have a good opportunity for you guys," Jane says, walking into the door as the others follow her. I look at Jane and walk towards her.

"Okay," Esmee says, turning towards Jane.

"You guys got asked to join Queendom," Jane says.

"What's Queendom?" Ashton asks as she gets a drink out of the mini-fridge.

"It's a new show that puts the seven teams in a comeback battle, where each will release a new single on the same day at the same time and see which one reigns supreme on the chat," Jane explains.

"That sounds like Produce 101," Sidney says.

"No, it's different since they are all popular girl groups, it's for the publicist," Jane says.

"Why did we get asked, we haven't debuted, yet," Aashi says.

"You guys already have a huge fandom base," Jane says.

"Who is the rest of the cast," Fathima asks as she puts her hair in her hijab.

"Mamamoo, AOA, (G)I-DLE, Oh My Girl, Lovelyz and Park Bom," Jane lists off.

"That's a pretty good cast list," Maddie says.

"Yeah, Joylce what do you think?" Jane asks.

"When will filming start?" I ask.

"After you guys debut," Jane says.

"During our promotions?" I ask.

"No, it would be during August," Jane says.

"So we would have a one month break before working again," I say.

"Yes," Jane answers.

"Girls, what are your opinions?" I ask.

"Yeah," Fathima says.

"Yes," Souyong says

"Eh it feels kind of sus but if Joylce is okay with it, then I am too," Esmee says.

"I trust Joylce and her judgment," Aashi says.

"Same, I trust our leader to make the right choice," Ashton says.

"I agree with Ashton," Valentina says.

"Joylce always makes the right decisions," Sidney says.

"I guess it settled, called them up and told them to make room for us. We got a competition to win," I say.

"Ooh, I like the attitude," Aashi says.

"It's nice to see her like this," Fathima says.

"We got our Joylce back," Sidney says before hugging me tightly.

"Alright hands in the middle," Jane says as a smile infects everyone's face.

"ANGEL MAY GO TO HEAVEN BUT SINNERS HAVE MORE FUN!" We shout and Maddie looks at us and smiles.

"Come on, Joylce just finished her boba, we should get some more," Maddie says.

"Alright," Jane says.