Chapter 25

*English*

*Joycle P.O.V*

I wake up in my bed, I rub my as I look around. I look to my left to see a shirtless Hyunjin.

Please tell me that I didn't sleep with him.

I managed to crawl out of bed to see my bikini is on the floor alongside Hyunjin clothes.

Fucking hell!

I go to my closet and pick out some comfy clothes. I look at my phone to see that it is four in the morning and that I missed a total of 12 phone calls from multiple people.

Fuck!

I see that I missed two from my manager, three from Sidney, another two from Taeyong, four from Chris and one from my Ceo.

This isn't good.

I quickly changed into a comfy close and ran to my car, I sped to my house. I walk into the house to see Sidney and Mark chilling. They are watching a movie.

Mark turns his head towards me and just smirks. "Lucas again?" He asks cockly.

"Um...sure-Lucas," I say as I try to make my way upstairs.

"Joy! Where were you, Mr. Jisub was searching for you," she asks looking at me with her innocent doe eyes.

"Warehouse, skating," I say.

"It looks like you did something more than skating," Mark remarks.

"Shut up watermelon," I snapped.

"I'm not the one with a giant hickey on her neck," he snaps back.

"Do I really have a hickey on my neck," I ask.

"Yeah, it's really big," he says.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me," I say.

"You should go to the bathroom and check it out ," Sidney says.

Oh for fuck sakes.

How do I cover this fucker? Thank god it's October and turtlenecks are in.

I drag my feet to my bed and lay down. I couldn't help but to cry knowing that in the morning I got a shit storm to take care of . I clutch a necklace that Grace made for me on my sixteenth birthday.

My heart feels heavy. I thought of a way to avoid tomorrow. My limbs slightly shake as I stare at my ceiling knowing that tomorrow is going to be terrible.

I hear a knock on my door pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Hey can I come in?" Sidney asks in her kind voice.

"Yeah," I say as she walks inside and sits on my bed.

"Are you okay?" she asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I say.

"Your tear stain face tells a different story," she says as she rubs my face.

"I'm just stressed," I say .

"Tell me the truth, were you with Lucas," she asks me.

"Technically I was with Lucas, Felix and Hyunjin," I say.

"You had a foursome?!" She asks with her eyes widening .

"No," I quickly.

"So you were with Lucas," she asks cutely.

"No, um- Hyunjin," I said.

"Wait you did the devils dance with Hyunjin," she says.

"Um, yeah," I say.

"Is he even your type," she asks.

"Yeah- I mean he's hot," I say.

"You're on the pill right," she asks me.

"Of course I am," I answer.

"I'll help make sure you don't get in trouble," she says, making me nod.

"I'm going to sleep," I say.

"Good night," she says getting off my bed.

"Good night," I say.