Chapter 33

*Korean*

I'm finally at the hotel, we are currently eating In-n-out on my bed. I'm with Fathima and Sidney and we are also doing a Vlive.

"You know what would be crazy," Sidney says, making me look up at her from my beautiful burger.

"What," Fathima asks. Sidney looks at me and raises her eyebrows. Insistently causing me to know her next words.

"If we create a kpop group," she says. Fathima looks at her confused.

"What? How many members, what would be the concept," Fathima asks as she pats her mouth.

"It should be a big group since we will see them every day and it would be more fun with more people," Sidney goes on.

"You're right but we aren't going into NCT number right?" Fathima asks.

I start to read the comments.

Sol_n01_ Fan: Y is Her so quite

soylce_is_real: aw, Joylce is so cute

Joylce_brings_joy: Okay but like a girl group with the three of them would be legendary

Fathima's_microphone: how are they still trainees

Jimin_pinky: y is Her trying to look black

Redvelevtcake: cuz she's black

Jimin_pinky: no she isn't

Redvelevtcake: r u blind

Jimin_pinky: she doesn't look black

Give_Ikon_ more_combacks: what do mean she doesn't look black, her skin is so dark

Momostan.exe: her hair isn't curly

Momostan.exe: she could be black fishing

I look at the comment and look up at the live. I sigh before speaking.

"Guys, for the record my father is black and my mom is Korean. I'm mixed and for the person that said that my hair isn't curly. Currently it isn't because I wanted to straighten it. I wanted to see how I would with straight hair," I explain while smiling at the camera.

I can't believe I had to say that I am black.

Jimin_pinky: can u give me the n word pass

I look at the comment for a while before I do a mini eye roll.Sidney hugs me before grabs my hand. She placed it on her head and I started to pat her head.

Soylce_forever_: omg look at them

Sidney_shy_fan: today my birthday can u sing happy birthday to me

"We have to sing happy birthday for Sidney_shy_fan," Sidney says.

"Do you want to harmonize this one?" Fathima asks.

"Sure, Fathima is an alto, Sidney is soprano and I'm an alto too, " I say.

"I can take the lower end and you'll take the higher," Fathima order.

"Yeah, I'm down," I say.

I look down again to read the comments.

Exo_forever_: Omg I cant believe SM took in a disgusting Muslim

I look at Fathima as I notice that she read the same comment. She looks down and pouts. I felt a strong urge to punch someone in the face.

"Fathima is a muslim, so what? She is so kind and talented and I'm grateful that SM allowed her to join this company," I say looking at the phone with rage.