Chapter 52

*English*

"WE DID IT!" Valentina and Ashton shout into the intercom system.

Am I really going to walk into the basement right after I got into bed?

"JOYLCE EVERYONE IS HERE EXCEPT YOU GET YOUR ASS HERE," Ashton shouts.

Damn it!

"I'm coming," I say into the intercom system.

I walk into Valentina workshop to see fully made wings.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I shout as Fathima shows her back. "IT LOOKS SO REALISTIC!" I add.

"Thank you, it took us six months to make it," Valentina says.

"Almost got electrocuted 3 times, and like 500 prototypes," Ashton says.

"Did you guys only make one," Jane asks.

"Once we got the first one right, we were able to make the other 7 in like two days," Valentina says.

"We also made color changing contact lenses, we worked with an ophthalmologist to make the contact lens," Ashton boasted.

"Wait you guys worked with an ophthalmologist without us noticing," Fathima says.

"Jane knew about it, it was the day week where we said we had to go to SM to talk about our contracts," Valentina says.

"You all are sneaky," Aashi says.

"We also are going to make a appointment with a tattoo artist," Ashton says.

" I made tattoo designs that we can get as matching tattoos," Valentina says.

"We're actually doing the tattoo stuff," Sidney asks.

"Yeah why not," Ashton says.

"We are all adults," Aashi says.

"True but Fathima, are you sure you want tattoos, it's against your religion," Soyoung says.

"You know that you don't have too, we can give you henna instead,"Jane says.

"No, I want to do it,plus Muslim rules are weird," Fathima says.

"Alright, let me get out the designs," Valentina says as she gets out the papers. "Here," she says, laying all the papers on her work table.

"Let's get all of them," Sidney says.

"Where though," Aashi asks.

"How about on the side of our wrist so we can show off our tattoos," Soyoung suggested.

"On which hand," Ashton asks.

"How about both of them," Fathima says.

"Sure, which side though," Valentina asks.

"We have four tattoos. So on both sides," I suggest.

"Yeah, let's do that. Jane we are scheduling you too," Valentina says.

"Alright," Jane says.

"So we got sorted, dope," Ashton says.