Chapter 43

*Korean*

I opened my front door, I just came back from recording half of my album.

"Happy birthday," over ten people shout.

"Thank you," I say.

"You're 18," Chaeryeong says. (Please note that Chaeryeong is one year younger than Joycle and that Chaeryeong turns 17 one month after Joylce)

"Thanks, baby," I say.

"You can drink now," Doyoung says, handing me a bottle of Vodka.

"You want her first drink to be vodka?" Jaehyun questions as I awkwardly stand outside of my house.

"Let her inside," Taeyong says, making the boy move, so I can walk inside.

"Um, I don't like to drink," I chuckle out as I put the fun time juice on the table.

"Nonsense, at least take one shot," Chaeryeong says, pouring me a glass.

"Baby, you're not even allowed to drink," I say as she hands me the glass.

"I know, I just want to see what type of drunk you are," Chaeryeong says as I hold the glass.

"I'm sorry, but I don't like the taste of alcohol and I kinda don't want to know what type of drunk am I," I say, putting the glass down.

Come on, it's your birthday," Doyoung says being the devil on my shoulder.

"Out of every member, I didn't expect you to be the one that wants me to drink," I say.

"I really don't care but Lucas really wants to see you drunk," Doyoung says.

"Then why isn't Lucas here," I ask.

"Lucas got in trouble with Kun because he brought a girl into the dorm and I've learned so much," Yangyang says, making me cover my ear.

"Yuck, of course he did," I say as I push my way upstairs away from the music that you can feel through your whole body.

I saw a girl on the stairs passed out drunk.

How long ago did this party start?

I should take care of her.

I bent down and lightly grabbed the girl. I hold her in the bridal style as I take her to a guest. I hear moaning from the otherside so then I check all guest rooms to find out they're all being used. Some for people doing drugs, others for people doing the devil's tango and just some were being used for people to rest.

God fucking damn it! Whoever threw this party is going to die tomorrow!

I take her to my room and gently place her on the bed.

That dress and those heels can't be comfortable. I should call Chaeryeong and tell her that I'm going to change this chick.

I pulled out my phone from my back pocket, I quickly called Chaeryeong and did not get a response so I texted her.

Me: Hey bby, there's this chick that black out drunk I'm going to change her

Babygirl: wait wut?

Me: girl= drunk

Me: me+ drunk girl= me help drunk girl

Babygirl: okay but y r u going to change her

Me: have you slept in a black tight mini dress

Babygirl: point taken

Babygirl: plz don't do anything with her

Me: I won't, I luv u