Chapter 49

*English*

"Hey, Joylce. Do you know where Soyoung is? I think she borrowed my jacket without telling me again," Aashi asks, walking downstairs.

"She went shopping with Fathima," Esmee answered.

"Ah, dang it," Aashi says.

"Why?" Esmee asks.

"Vernon, Eric, and Lisa want to hang out at the park," Aashi says.

"Wait can I join? I need to kill Eric because he took my jacket and never gave it back to me," Esmee says.

"Did you guys ask Jane about this?" I ask.

"Yeah, she said sure," Aashi says.

"Alright, Aashi, you can borrow one of my jackets. Just make sure to put it back where you found it," I say.

"Thanks, your the best," Aashi says running upstairs and Esmee follows her.

*Korean*

"So when are you guys debuting?" Hyunjin asks, sitting on the couch across Chaeryeong and me.

"Are you asking me or Joylce," Chaeryeong asks as I watch Felix destroy the others?

"GO FELIX!" I hear Seungmin shouts behind me.

"I'm asking Joylce, you guys are debuting in 8 days," Hyunjin says.

"In 8 days?! Holy shit," Jisu says, holding a bunch of snacks in her arms.

"Joylce do you know when you're debuting?" Chris asks, stealing some snacks from Jisu.

"We haven't made a date yet," I answer.

"Do you guys want to debut this year?" Renjun asks.

"Probably, I'm mean Aashi and I finished making three eps. One for each subunit and our group," I explain.

"Joylce, Esmee, and I are leaving. Text me when lunch is ready," Aashi shouts before I hear the door close.

"Are you going to debut the Subunits first or the group first?" Yeji asks.

"We're probably going to do it like NCT," I say.

"So you guys are debuting your subunits then your main group?" Jeno asks.

"Probably, I mean we already have a big fanbase for our subunits," I say.

"Make sense," Chris says.

*Japanese*

Fathima and Soyoung finished cooking and everyone except Chaeryeong, Yuna, Chris, Felix, Jaemin and Yuta left.

It's the first time in a while that there isn't any snow and that it is over 50 degrees Fahrenheit.

"Fathima, why do you never cook any meat anymore?" Yuta asks as we get our bowls of Ramen.

"Oh, that's cause Aashi is a vegetarian and I'll just feel bad if I make meat and she can't eat it," Fathima says.

"So are all of you guys vegetarian?" Yuta asks as Jaemin feeds Sidney some veggies. I watch the blush spread across her cheek.

"No, we just tend to eat less meat," Fathima says before eating.

*Korean*

"When are you guys going to check the polls?" Yuna asks as the rest of us destroy our food.

"It's up to Joylce," Ashton says.

"Joylce unnie, when are you going to check the polls?" Yuna asks me.

"After we eat," I say.

"Are we going to do a vlive?" Soyoung asks, looking at me.

"Um ask Fathima," I say.

"Nah, it's Sunday and I want to relax. We were basically tackled by reporters when we went shopping, omg they were asking us about Esmee and Sidney's parents," Fathima says.

"Valentina and Ashton, did you guys finish with the wings?" Jaemin asks.

"Fuck no, we almost got electrocuted twice, while making the wings," Valentina says.

"Wait what?" Fathima says staring at the two girls.

"We didn't because Valentina knows what she is doing but making these wings has been the bane of our existence," Ashton says.

"You almost lost your two rappers," Yuna says as I finish eating.

"Good news though, we were able to make tattoos that change colors using Bluetooth," Valentina says.

"What, you guys were able to make color-changing tattoos," Chris asks.

"Yeah I put one tattoo on Aashi," Ashton says.

"Wait what?! I was your test dummy," Aashi exclaims as Chaeryoung holds my hand tightly.

"No, we were first on me than on you after that Ashton got a tattoo," Valentina says.

"Alright, we should get matching tattoos," Sidney shouts with a giant smile on her face.

"Sure," Fathima says.

"Wait aren't you not supposed to have tattoos because your Muslim," I ask.

"I'm not supposed to but sinning once won't kill me," Fathima says.

"I- I don't have a comeback for that," I say.

"Ugh, my manager is calling me, I have to go, honey," Jaemin says before kissing Sidney on the lips.

"My manager texted me saying that I have to meet her at the practice room," Chearyoung says.

"Wait, didn't our manager say that we have today off since we worked so hard," Yuna says.

"Apparently she wants to talk to me about something important," Chaeryeong says.

"Can I go with you?" Yuna asks.

"Nah but I'll drop you off at the dorm," Chaeryeong says.

"Why not?" Yuna asks as I watch Chaeryeong noticing that she is playing with her hair avoiding eye contact with me. She just is acting weird.

"She said to not be anyone else, but I'll drop you off home," Chaeryeong says.

"Alright, I guess," Yuna says.

"Bye babe," Chaeryeong says before kissing me while Yuna waves and makes their way to the door.