Chapter 31

*English*

Johnny, Maddie, Mark, Jaehyun, Sidney and I are currently at our favorite boba shop.

"Hey, Jennie," I say as I reached the front of the shop.

"Jj, do you want the regular or something new," Jennie says while smiling.

"Um surprise me," I say, making her smile even brighter.

"Yay, I was working on this recipe last night. I need a tester," she says as she quickly got to work.

"So how is Jacob," I ask her.

"Jacob, oh we broke up because he was cheating on me back in London," she says.

"Oh, screw him, you deserve better," I say.

"Yeah I know, thank you. Here's your drink," she says give me the drink.

"What is the flavor," I ask.

"Taste it," she says.

"Alright," I say before sipping on my drink. I got a fruity tropical taste. "Hmmm, the bubbles Lychee, the tea is mango and the milk is coconut," I say.

She looks at me impressed, "I knew that you were going to be able to tell the flavors, but not on which is which," she says.

"I like it, what is the price," I asked.

"It's on house," she says.

"Jen, since there is no one here except us, why don't you hang out with us," Sidney asks while smiling.

"Sure," she says as she gets a cup and puts in her drink before we walk to our table together.

"Jen! Today is Den and Jojo's last day in Korea," Jeahyun says.

"Aw for real,"Jen says as she stabs her straw into the cup.

"Yeah, she's going to bring home some grammys," Maddie says happily.

"We don't know that yet," Sidney says.

" Have you guys heard your songs," Mark says, making Sidney smile.

"Do you guys have to make the black on black dance," Jen asks.

"Let's not talk about that," Sideney says.

"So I'm taking that as a yes," Johnny says.

"I don't even know why they are forcing us to make the dance," Sidney says.

"Don't you guys need to prepare for the Grammy," Jen says as I sip on my drink.

"Yeah, that should be our main focus," Sidney says.

"How much did you get done," Jaehyun asks.

Jojo and I could show you," Sidney says.

"Yes, show us," Maddie says.

"It's going to look weird since there are only two of us," Sideny says, standing up making me do the same. I played the song and we started to dance.

After a sweaty minute we finished dancing.

"How are we going to do that," Mark says.

"It's not that hard plus we aren't done making the dance," Sidney says as I sit down and drink my boba.

"That looks hard," Maddie says.

"It's really not, I can teach you," Sideny says.

"Wait for real," Maddie says.

"Don't listen to her or Joylce, they were scouted for being in a dance team that was the representative for America in many international competitions. They're from the best of the best ," Jaehyun says.

"You know that you are going to have to do this chero," Mark says.

"Wait, wait did you guys do before Korea," Jennie asks.

"Oh, Joyce and I were in the music program for our school. I have a degree in film and photography .Joylce has her degree for songwriter and music composition," Sideny says. As I look at my almost finished tea. I looked at Jennie and looked back at my cup.

"Jojo, what up," Johnny asks, surprising me.

"Oh I want more tea," I say looking down.

"You can go and make some," Jen says, making me nod and go to the kitchen. I make my drink and watch Sideny teach Maddie the dance.

I smile as I record them knowing that this will be something I want to remember forever. Everyone is smiling and laughing.

I wish we could stay like this forever. The snow is cold but they are so warm.

"Joy join in," Maddie says, dragging me to dance with them and the boba turned into a dance party in less than ten minutes.