Chapter 37

Light smut, intense kissing that it

*Korean*

I'm currently at Chaeryeong front door. I rock my feet and hold a box of Chaeryeong's favorite chocolate. I ring the doorbell.

Joylce breath. First, take her on an air balloon ride then go to the park after that go to dinner then ask her out at her house.

Chaeryeong opens the door and has a giant smile on her face.

"These are for you," I say, giving her the chocolates.

"Aw thank you, how did you know these are my favorite brands?" she asks.

"You told me that you liked these a couple of months ago," I say.

"Let me put this in the fridge, you can come in," she says opening the door wider.

"Thank you," I say.

"IF ANY OF YOU GUYS EATS MY CHOCOLATE YOU'RE GETTING ICE ON YOUR HEAD WHILE YOU'RE SLEEPING," she shouts making the other girls get out of their room.

"No one is going to eat your chocolates, hey Joylce," Yeji says, getting out of her room.

"Sup Yeji," I say as I see JiSu get out of the bathroom.

"Hey," Jisu says as she walks into her room.

"Come on let's go," Chaeryeong says holding my hand automatically makes me blush.

"Sure," I say with a giant smile on my face.

"Joylce is a soft top," I hear Ryujin say as we walk out of the room.

"Soft top my butt, your bottom," Chaeryeong. I chuckle and let my tongue poke the inside of my cheek.

"Sure, did you change your hair," I ask, making her smile.

"Yeah, I got highlights," she says.

"It looks nice," I say opening the door of my car to let her in.

"So what are we doing," she asks.

"You'll see," I say.

"Can I choose the music," she asks cutely.

"Sure," I say.

"Thanks babe," she says before kissing my cheek.

Her lips are so soft I wish I could kiss them.

We arrived at the air balloon place.

"Woah, are we going to do an air balloon ride?" she asks me.

"Yeah," I say as I watch her smile brightly.

"Come on," she says running towards the hot air balloon.

It's been a couple hours and we are outside her door.

"Thanks for the date, do you want to continue this inside my room?" she asks while playing with her hair. A smile that never fell from my face grew bigger.

"Of course, baby girl," I say, making her smile.

"Come in," she says as the rest of the girls are in the living room watching some Kdrama.

*Korean*

"I guess the date went well," Yuna says.

"Yeah, look at their smile," Ryujin says.

"Chaeryeong, what did you guys do," Jisu asks.

"We did so many things, first we went on a hot air balloon ride. Seoul looks so beautiful from the sky. Then we went to the park and flew kites. Also, Joylce was teaching me how to skate. After that we went to dinner and had an amazing dinner," Chaeryeong says.

"Wow, Joylce you out did yourself. I wish my boyfriend would do that with me," Yeji sighs.

"Yeji unnie, you should seriously think about breaking up with him," Yuna says.

"If you don't mind, Joylce and I are going into my room," Chaeryeong says as she drags me into her room.

"Don't make too much noise, Yuna is only 14," Ryujin shouts.

Chaeryeong closes her door. She sits on her bed and I sit on the chair.

"Come one to the bed," she says. I sit next to her.

I take a deep breath before speaking.

"Chaeryeong," I say as before biting my lip. "Do you want to be my girlfriend," I ask looking down.

"Babe, you're so freaking cute. Of course I want to be your girlfriend, " she says making me look up at her with a giant smile.

"Wait really, you want to be mine," I say.

"Yes, babe," she says smiling at me.

"Um, can I kiss you?" I ask, making her chuckle.

"Of course you can," she says as I pick her up and put her on my lap. She blushes and covers her face.

"You know, I can't kiss you if your face is covered, baby," I say kindly, making her blush. I chuckle before kissing her forehead.

"Who's the bottom now," I ask with a smirk. She uncovers her face and pouts.

"Am I still allowed to kiss you?" I ask, making Chaeryeong nod her head.

I smile as I pull her even closer and lift up her chin and give her a soft, gentle but passionate kiss. She tugs on my hair lightly and I bite her lips lightly. We are so close that our forehead touches. I felt the lack of air get to me so I pulled away.

"Why did you stop," she whines.

"You want to continue?" I ask.

"Yes please," she says cutely while rubbing her lip with her thumb.

"Alright," I say before kissing her again. After the kiss I cuddled with Chaeryeong.