Chapter 15

*English*

*Joylce P.O.V*

I'm currently secretly recording my solo debut song in my at-home studio with Chris. It's been a week since I've met Hyunjin. I've been texting Hyunjin a lot during this week though.

"Do you want to record that again?" Chris asks as I walk out of the booth and to the computer.

"Let me hear it first," I say as I drink my water.

"Alright here," he says as he plays the song again.

"Not the vibe, I'll do it again," I say as I walk back into the booth and put on the headphones. "I'm ready," I say as he plays the instrumental version of my song.

I finish singing and look up at Chris who is smiling.

"That is so good, I think you can win a Grammy with this song," he says happily.

"So you love it," I say, making him nod his head.

"We should post it right now," he says. "What should your solo name be?" he asks.

I sit down on the couch. I take a sip on my water and sigh before biting my lip.

"Hm...it should be something meaningful," I say.

"Why not JB00," he says.

"Blue power ranger, I'm not like you. I don't put my initials and the last to digits of my year. There should be a good reason why I have that name," I say.

"Stop calling me that," he whines as I chuckle.

"Alright alright, Chrissy," I say.

"I swear you want an ass beating," he says.

"You can't even reach me," I giggle out, leaving him speechless.

"I don't deserve this disrespect," he says.

"Eh," I say as I lay back and look back at my past.

"How about Joy," he suggests.

"Nah, we already have joy in my company," I answer as memory makes me tune out whatever terrible name he is suggesting.

*Flashback*

"Joycle, Lilly failed to kill him," Jenna says.

Jenna is my right-hand woman as she is one of the strategists.

"What do you mean, that man has killed one of our members," I say, looking at Jenna as I count how much we have made from our last order.

"She states that she is in love with him," Jenna says, I got whiplash from the speed of how fast I looked at her.

"You gotta be kidding me," I sigh.

"Alright tell Alex and Mac to come here, I can't believe Lilly is in love with the enemy," I ordered, making Jenna run out of my room.

I could never be like Lilly, dumb off love. I could never be her.

"Joycle you called us," Alex says bowing to me. Mac bows to me too.

"Yes, you're going to have to kill Jason and Lilly," I ordered.

"Kill Lilly!? Why?" Mac asks.

"She has failed her duties as much as I hate to say this but she needs to pay," I said emotionlessly.

"How?" Mac asks.

"She has gone against my order and has fallen for the enemy, we don't know how much information she has leaked," I say staring blankly.