Chapter 45

*English*

"Are we finally going to start making plans for our real group?" Esmee asks as we open the door to the meeting room.

It's been five months since Valentina and Ashton had joined. Esmee and Ariana won their first grammy, Jaemin and Sidney are the definition of a power couple. My relationship with Chaeryeong has been amazing too. Fathima has became completely fluent in English since that the language that we speak at home.

"Hopefully but it's up to Joylce and Fathima," Ashton says as Soyoung plays with her ring.

"Also Jane has a huge say in this," Valentina says.

"I hope we can start, I have so many ideas," Sidney says.

"I mean Joylce and Fathima know the best for us, so whatever they say I'll follow," Soyoung says as I take a sip of my true love... boba.

Someone is getting brownies today.

I put my tea down as I sit down, I see that vlive is already set up. Everyone takes a seat.

"Why do you think we got called in," Aashi asks.

I look at my phone and look at something for Chaeryeong and my one year anniversary. I see a heating/ cooling pack with lavender infused cloth.

Perfect, Chaeryeong has been complaining about being sore from practice lately. I should get her more stuff though, I should get her some jewelry and buy her some chocolate.

"Is your one year anniversary," Sidney asks looking at my phone.

"In one week," I answered.

"Oooo, where are you going to take Chaeryeong," Aashi asks.

"Chaeryeong is planning it, not me," I explain.

" That's different," Valentina says.

"I know right," Ashton says.

"Ashton, your hair is amazing," Sidney says.

"Aw, thank you. Esmee dragged me into her room and did my hair," Ashton says.

"Good job, Esmee," Valentina says.

" Thank you, I got sick of her wearing the same hairstyle," Esmee says.

The door opens to show Jane.

*English*

"Good afternoon, girls," Jane says.

"Good afternoon," we say in unison.

Oh god! We sound like an actual kpop group.

Jane looked at us impressed, "ooo, you all harmonized that," she says.

"Thanks, we didn't practice that," Fathima says.

"Even more impressive," Jane says.

"So why did you call us in and why is the phone set up of a vlive," Esmee asks.

"We're going to discuss our plans for the group," Jane says.

"Wait, are the Secret Keepers going to help us choose our group and concept," Sidney says with a shine in her eyes.

"Your pick up on things really quickly," Jane says.

"It's only natural to let the Secret Keepers put their input in our group," Fathima says.

"I mean I was watching Fathima, Sidney, and Joylce while they were making the group," Soyoung says with a smile.

"Yeah, I joined SM to be a part of this group," Ashton says.

"Same here," Aashi says.

"Hey," Ashton says, giving Aashi a high five.

"Fathima how did you join SM," Valentina asks.

"Oh it's a weird story," Fathima says.

"We have time," Valentina says.

"Not really, we have to do a Vlive in like five minutes," Jane says.

"You should be a part of Vlive, same thing goes for Maddie," Sidney says.

"Why," Jane asks.

"You guys have been a big part of this," I say backing up Sidney.

"Aw, that makes sense. I'll call Maddie but she might be on a date with Johnny right now," Jane says.

"Alright thanks," Sidney says.

I look at my phone to see I got a text from Chris.

Gogopowerrangers: where u at

Me: Um SM... y?

Gogopowerrangers: r u doing anything

Me: abt to start a Vlive

Gogopowerrangers: r u free after the Vlive

Me: I mean after 5, I got to work with Taemin on his new Ep

Gogopowerrangers: alright

Me: y

Gogopowerrangers: Felix won't clean his room without an award

Me: so let me guess me hanging out with Felix is the award

Gogopowerrangers: yup

Me:ttyl

Gogopowerrangers: cya 

"We're starting in 5,4,3,2,1," Fathima says, making use look at the phone.

"1,2,3," I say before the others join.

"We are mission 8," everyone says as we bow. Jane hands me the phone knowing that I'd rather read the comments than speak.

Soyoungshoes: Omg they're all together

Aashihairflip: did you hear the album that Joylce, Sidney, Aashi, and Valentina made

Valentinaripedtee: Omg, women like me is an actual banger

I_got_a_ponytail: but like Soyoung, Esmee, Fathima and Ashton album is an actual banger

Sm_Sucks: qui est la fille assise entre Fatima et Soyoung (who's the girl sitting between Fatima and Soyoung)

"So let's address the elephant in the room," Esmee says.

"I dyed my hair pink," Aashi interrupts.

"Aashi don't interrupt Esmee," Fathima says kindly.

"Thank you. This is our lovely, amazing, funny, hard-working, bad-tempered, intelligent, beautiful, talented, responsible manager," Esmee says. Sidney, Fathima, and I chuckled when Esmee said bad-tempered.

Joylce_smile: did esmee call her manger bad tempered

Woosan_forever: this wont go well

Daddy_bang_chan: their manager is really pretty

Daddy Bang Chan? Oh isn't today going to be interesting.

I'm totally taking a photo of this and sending it to Chris.

I take out my phone and text Chris.

Me: u know that ur fans call u daddy right

Gogopowerrangers: ???

Gogopowerrangers: arent u doin a Vlive rn

Me: yes but there someone in my vlive with the username daddy bang chan

Gogopowerrangers: no fucking way

Me:yes way

Gogopowerrangers: omg I cant

Gogopowerrangers: I gotta go Hyunjin and Seungmin are fighting over the music to warm up too

Me: cya