Chapter 64

*Joylce POV*

*English*

"Our first stage together," Aashi says as everyone is dressed in their stage outfit.

"I never thought we would reach this stage," Esmee says as I play with my tie.

"What you had no hope for us," Ashton asks as Fathima paces around the dressing room.

"I know, I just never thought I was going to be on stage with the girls that mean the most in my life," Esmee mumbled as everyone whipped around to look at Esmee. Esmee looks at her feet with her ears turning red.

"Awwww! We knew that you love us," Sidney says as she hugs Esmee.

"Of course I love you guys," Esmee says, making everyone smile.

"Soyoung, this is your time to shine," Fathima says looking at our maknae.

"Yeah, we start with a bang and end with one too," Soyoung says.

"The public needs to see us on the same level as boy groups, we need to be better than the best," I say, making everyone nod there.

"We either give it more than our all or go back home. We are going to be judged harder than any other group because most of us are foreigners and we are girls. We are built for this, we will turn heads and we will prove that we are a force to fear on stage. We will make people believe we are Legends before our first comeback, we have to do this for us. We have to do it for the Sinners that will shout our names louder than a microphone. We need to wow people and rethink what they believe girls can do. I know you guys can do it, I believe in you and you need to believe in yourselves. When we go on that stage, they won't think of us as rookies, they'll believe we are made to be idols. So are you ready?" I ask looking at the seven girls that I have learned to love for over a year.

"It's now or never," Valentina says.

"You right," Aashi says.

"Fuck yeah, we are ready," Ashton says standing up.

"What if we mess up," Soyoung asks.

"If we do, we can't freak out and we have to go on," Sidney says.

"Wait is this your first time on stage," Fathima asks.

"Yeah," Soyoung says.

"Same here," Valentina says.

"Remember, things are to go wrong; there will be outfit malfunctions, you will forget your lines or dance. It is bound to happen, hopefully not on this performance but if it happens, be confident and go on, if you forget your line just freestyle it, we will cover you if it's dance. Outfits just calmly fix it," Ashton explains.

"Ashton is right, the show must go on no matter what," Esmee says.

"Ash, I thought you weren't a singer before this," Sidney says.

"I wasn't but I was in the theater," Ashton says.

"Oh that makes way more sense," Aashi says.

"Alright," Soyoung says nodding her head.

"Soyoung, I know that you are nervous but you are going to do great," Fathima says.

"Girls it's time to make your way on stage," Jane says, opening the door.

"Aashi, don't forget the Poison Apple," I say, making Aashi quickly grab the plastic apple with painted on black veins all over the apple. We all make and circle and put our hands in the middle.

"ANGEL MAY GO TO HEAVEN BUT SINNERS HAVE MORE FUN," we shout as we lift our hands.