SURPRISE MUDDAFUCKA!

(Psst MiniCat from PewdsCryaoticKen at the end)

I FORGOT IM SORRY!!!
I have to do this once a week, how the duck do I forget.

This is just lovey-dovey stuff, if you don't enjoy well.... I'll have another chapter for tomorrow to make up for this. :-D I spoil you guys.

Vanoss P.O.V

It's been a while since Delirious and I got engaged so we're being a bit calm with each other now, no more outrageous outings or 'activities' unless we really want to.

Unfortunately, Delirious has been a bit depressed recently. He used to be really bubbly in the morning but now I just find him slumped in the couch watching football all day and that is really weird for Delirious. He never watches football. I decided to give him a homely cheer-up since I know he would be uncomfortable if I took him into the place called the 'outside'.

I prepared so that tomorrow I would wake up really early and make him: pancakes, bacon and a cheeseburger for breakfast. Then have the entire living room cleaned and set up a basket filled with his favourite foods and popcorn with soda. When he gets out of bed we'll both be slumped on the coach watching tons of movies on Netflix. ALL DAY!

I hope this makes him happy, his smile gives me a reason to live.

~Next Day~

Delirious P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of pots and pans hitting off of each other at 5AM, I also noticed Evan wasn't next to me.
'what the fuck' I thought, getting out of bed.

I walked down the stairs and looked through the doorway into the kitchen. As I peered I saw a stressed Vanoss trying to cook at least 3 things at once.
"Ahh!" He whined as he scolded himself on the pan. He started to suck on his thumb, it was so adorable.

I continued watching as he tried to prepare the meal, constantly cussing and flinching whenever he burned himself. Then and he glanced at the clock.
"5:48" Evan told himself, "the shop might be open now".
I realised I was in the way of the front door, so to stay hidden I quietly ran up the stairs, sitting at the top like a child, and watching as Vanoss left.

I crept back down the stairs and looked through the window next to the door to make sure Evan was gone. He was. I then walked into the kitchen and was greeted with lots of glorious scents. There was something that smelled like Vanoss, something that smelled juicy and...A CHEESEBURGER!!! I ran over to the table and was about to eat it when I suspected that this was made for me but for later. That's such torture. I smelled the air again, taking it the scents of cheeseburger. I matched the juicy smell to the bacon and the 'Vanoss' smell to the pancakes. Confused, I looked at them and figured out why they smelled like Vanoss.
"ohh" I said aloud, "they have maple syrup on them".

I heard a click come from the hallway. I looked over and saw the front door open and Vanoss walk in holding a basket of heavenly the treats. As he took the keys out of the door he noticed me and he is smile faltered slightly.
"why is it today, out of all days, you wake up early" he asked sarcastically.
"well it seems my boyfriend learned to play the pots and pans"
"Oh" he smiled, scratching the back of his neck, "sorry about that".

[I'm going to speed this up cuz' i have an idea]

I helped Vanoss with the basket as he put it in the Living room. I then tucked into my wonderful Breakfast of unhealthyness and made my way into the living room where in snuggled up beside Vanoss. He picked Black Butler since it has just been added (it literally has! Go check it out) (not sponsored by Netflix) and I have been waiting to watch it.

Many hours later, at the end of episode 24 of season 1, Vanoss and I were in a state of tears. I wasn't feeling very good either, probably because of the sweets.

"I'll be right back" I told Vanoss, walking out.

As I walked up the stairs, I felt it all come up. So I threw up on the stairs but I slipped and hit my head off of the stairs, followed by me falling down the stairs.

My body started to feel weird.

My limbs started jerking about on their own.

And then everything went black. (deja vu anyone? -PewdsCryaoticKen)

Vanoss P.O.V

I ran to Delirious and picked him up immediately. when I felt his body shaking I took him straight to my car and drove him to the hospital. I knew something hadn't been right with him and it definitely wasn't the candy.

When we arrived at the hospital, I picked him up bridal style and ran into the reception room. There was vomit dried to his lips and he was still jerking about. The woman behind the reception desk took one look at us and summoned more doctors who took him away from me. I hope they give him back.

~few hours later~

A while later I was called by a doctor. He tried to give me the details on delirious' condition but the moment I heard where he was I took off in a sprint. I found his room at the end of a hallway. I tore back the door and ran to his side. Grabbing his hand I said "Oh thank the Lord your okay Delirious". Then he turned and looked at me weakly.

"who are you..?"

That's when the doctor came in and sighed,
" He has amnesia"

Authors note

I feel sick rn leave me alone
- PandasAreBae

MiniLadd's P.O.V. (pewdscryaoticken writing)

Well, today I have to go over to Wildcat's house to pick up the remainder of my things I left. I'd be lying if I said I was excited to see him. I miss him, but he's probably already moved on, I honestly wouldn't doubt it. I guess I'm just not ready to see him happy with someone else.

I pull into Tyler's driveway and walk up to the door. I pull out the key he gave me, which I plan on leaving here, unlock it and open the door. I peek my head inside and see the house is dark and looks the same as it did when I last visited.

'Maybe he left to be with someone else.' I cringe at the thought and walk inside making sure to shut the door behind me.
All of my stuff is in our old room.
Our room.
I feel a pain in my chest and hurry up the stairs. I just want to get this over with.
When I opened the door to his bedroom I see a lump on the bed, showing that someone is curled up under the covers.
My face contorts into confusion and I step closer, its him.

"Baby?" I whisper, which I silently curse myself for.
Tyler's body stiffens, and rolls over to face me. I notice he's in one of my hoodies and his face looks like he's been crying for days straight.
He looks up at me and hold his arms out with hope on his face, and I ignore every thought that tells me to leave. I crawl into his arms and bury my face into his neck.
I breathe in his scent and I feel tears fall down my face. Tyler lifts my chin to look up at him and I see fresh tears falling down his face as well, "I will fix this, Craig, I promise. I can't lose you again." He says before kissing my forehead and pulling me back into his chest.

I feel complete.