Why?

Ahead of time, this will be bad, but it will hopefully get better the further it actually progresses. I love to see comments and I want to see what you guys want from this(:

-----

Delirious P.O.V.

Tonight was a gaming night, but it wasn't for recording. We rarely had these, but they were always hilarious.

Vanoss, Wildcat, and Lui were here tonight and we finally decided on some GTA V.

"Vanoss, where's your car?" I timidly ask, because he was being quiet about it which NEVER turns out well. A slight chuckle from his mic was heard then BAM! I see his car fly and then a 'Wasted' screen pops up, "GOTCHA JONATHAN!" Screams Vanoss.

They all laugh while I try to put together what happened.

"Dude did you just fuckin' teleport your car?!" I ask laughing. Then Wildcat decides to say "No, you idiot. He was hiding it from you because we were planning against you like always."

I say nothing in response, it never usually bothers me that they say these things but he didn't have to say they always plan stuff against me. They do leave me out of a lot of things, Evan tries not to but Tyler always encourages it. Why does he hate me? Why do I have to hate myself? Why do I love Evan? Why?

I fake a yawn and say, "Guys, I've had a long day I think I'm gonna head to bed"

Lui uses his kid voice and yells "Okay, bye Delirious!" I chuckle because I happen to call that guy my best friend.

After I turn my Xbox off and log out of Skype I head to my kitchen and feed my dog.

"Why does everyone hate me?" I ask her. She turns her head at me and whines in response, ignoring her food to rub her head against my hand. "I'm glad you don't hate me." I smile and she heads back over to her food.

When she finishes we head up to bed and fall asleep instantly.

Vanoss P.O.V.

Tonights gonna be awesome! We are having a gaming night without the worry of any recording.

I'm excited because it means more time with Delirious, and the other guys of course. Oh, who am I kidding? Jonathan is the only reason I'm looking forward to this. We all decide GTA V is our best option, and get started.

"Vanoss, where's you car?" I hear Delirious ask. I was sneaking up in him to hit him for a surprise. He was gonna find it hilarious! I finally spot him walking around confused. I speed up and hit him. "GOTCHA JONATHAN!" I scream while laughing. He's quiet for a bit and I only hear the others laughing.

"Dude, did you just fuckin' teleport your car!?" He asks. Before I can say anything Tyler butts in and says, "No, you idiot. He was hiding it from you because we were planning against you like always."

That makes Delirious stop laughing, but I don't fucking say anything. I let Wildcat say that, and now Jonathan thinks its true. Delirious does his signature fake yawn and tells us he had a long day and that he's gonna head to bed. I feel so bad because I still don't say anything. You love him, why are you letting him be hurt, Evan?

When I finally get the nerve to say anything he logs off and I'm left with the guilt. "Tyler, that was a little far that time. You need to stop being such a dick." Lui speaks up and says, "Yeah, dude. Jonathan is already depressed. You aren't helping." Wait, he's depressed? That means we have been making it worse. He never acted like it.

I feel terrible.

Wildcat's only response is "Yeah, whatever." followed by him going offline. "Well, Lui I guess we should head to bed then. Seeya."

"Night, Vanoss"