Isabel Or Jessica?

Delirious P.O.V

"Boom! Headshot" I shouted.

"Motherfucker!" Vanoss whined, defeated once again.

For a while now, Vanoss and I had been playing Black Ops 2 since nobody did anymore and we were preparing for Black ops 3. I had just blasted Vanoss in the face with a shot gun.

"I'm usually the one to do that!" He stated.

"Stop complaining and 1v1 me, BITCH!"

"OH, You're on!".

After several more rounds we decided to give it a break cus' Vanoss kept los—- we were tired....

"Want something to eat? You ought to be hungry" Vanoss asked, face inside of the refrigerator.

"CHEESEBURGER!" I shouted with maybe a little too much enthusiasm...maybe. Vanoss chuckled, closing the fridge and opening the freezer "Okay. We'll make some cheese burgers."

Vanoss put some patty's in a pan while I started to gather some sauces and grate some cheese. After a while we had a nice 'murican meal and started to nom.

"Hey dude" Vanoss started.

"What up" I asked.

"Can we talk?", I gave him a frightened stare before he shook his head, "Not like that but can we have a, like, proper talk?"

"Go for it" I told him, going back to my burger.

"Well, I wanna talk about our future....Like......Kids."

I looked him in the eye, was he talking for realsies here?

"I know I probably sound like I'm pushing it and thinking ahead, jeez I'm only 22 but I've been thinking" Vanoss put down his burger and wiped his hands, "Once we're married, how long will we wait until we have a kid, not that we could have a kid but, like, would we get a segregate or adoption? Would we even be able to handle one with youtube and all? Its not like we are going to have them straight after we get married cus' they would-"

"They? You've been using singular nouns that entire speech" I butted in.

Evan flushed a bright pink and scratched the back of his neck, "Well, in all honesty...I would like more than one. Specifically a little girl and then a boy."

I completely zoned out after that, I'd heard enough. He has obviously thought about our future together. He seemed really nervous, which is quite cute. I honestly haven't thought that far ahead. Ever since I met Vanoss I've only ever thought about 3 things: 1) Meeting him in person, Check 2) Dating him, Check and 3) Kissing him, Oh Good God Check. These things which were once only dreams in my head, are now reality. But, back to the thinking ahead thing. What if Evan and I did have kids.......

"Jessica...Maybe" I said, thinking.

"What?" Vanoss asked, confused.

"Jessica and .....Tyler? Craig? Oh! Maybe we'll get twins!".

"Wait" Vanoss said with a serious look,yet looking excited "Are you talking about names?".

"Yeah" I giggled shyly.

"Yay! Oh erm *Clears Throat* yay" He smiled a sheepish grin "Well....Isabel and Jacob" Vanoss inputted.

"Oh My God! They are adorable!"

~1 Hour Later~

MiniLadd P.O.V

I was sat at my computer, Tweeting tweets and editing a long-ass video. I'll admittedly say I was bored out of my brain. I continued to cut out bits here, add effects there and every once in a while, tweet Tyler about recording some Gmod later, I would've just shouted down the hall but he was with his parents at the moment. Then, I got a call via Skype from Vanoss. I answered it and was immediately greeted with lots of shouting.

"JESSICA OR ISABEL" I heard one voice say, "WHICH IS CUTER".

"IT'S OBVIOUSLY JESSICA , SHE COULD LOOK LIKE THAT TOY FROM TOY STORY".

"NUH UH, ITS DEFINITELY ISABEL, WE COULD CALL HER IZZY AND MAKE HER RAP BADLY!" (no offence anyone who likes Iggy)

"What is this about?" I ask calmly, getting a slight headache from the shouting.

"OUR DAUGHTERS NAME"

"WHICH SHOULD BE ISABEL"

"NOO, IT SHOULD BE JESSICA"

"GUYS!" I shouted, two fingers massaging my temples, "What about Jessabelle?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"OH MY GOOD GRACIOUS GOD"

"THAT'S AMAZING MINI"

"YOU GENIUS"

"CAN YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PLAY VIDEO GAMES RIGHT NOW"

"Jesus Christ Craig, no need to shout" Said what sounded like Vanoss.

"YOU FUCKING SUSHI ROLL! IF YOU AND JONATHAN DON'T GET YOUR ASSES ON GMOD IN THE NEXT 2 SECONDS, I'LL RUMPELSTILTSKIN ALL OVER YO DAUGHTER!"

"Shit dude, we'll be on in the next few minutes, calm down" Delirious muttered before ending the call.

I leaned back in my chair, running fingers through my hair as I tried to calm my headache , but was interrupted by another Skype call. This time it was Tyler.

"Yo dude- are you okay? you look out of it."

"Yeah I just got a ridiculous phone call form Vanoss and Delirious".

"Oh, what was it about?".

I paused for a moment, thinking." Dude can we have kids one day?"

"B-Bro, were just friends, we c-can't have kids!" He said, giving me a weird stare.

"The fuck you on mate? You're my boyfriend!"

"WHAT" I heard a women shout in the background.

"I'm going to kill you when I get back"Tyler whispered and then sighed, "Mom, I have to tell you something.".

Authors note

I know this is short and shitty and VERY over due but I hope ya'll like it, I tried my best ^3^

-Panda