Come Back

Vanoss P.O.V

Fuck Delirious, of course he would do this! I told him this would happen if we tried anything in public.
He always gets jealous all the time, couldn't he see I didn't want her there, either?

I'm not really mad at him but at the situation. My entire career could be gone and all kinds of crap could go down just because of him and his fucking jealousy problems.

Wildcat...fuck, he's definitely going to do something about this and if delirious hears, he'll probably turn back to self harm. He keeps saying he will do it but hasn't acted yet. I'm glad, he's such a wonderful person I couldn't bear to see him hurt himself over some petty shit online.

I felt bad about what I said, I could hear his voice breaking as he was about to cry, I don't want to do that too him. I walked up to the bathroom and knocked softly. "Delirious?" I called out. I heard a pitter-patter towards the door, the door opened slightly. "Yeah" he practically whispered. His voice was raspy and barely audible, he looked like a ghost. "Jonathan...I....my god I'm-"
"It's fine, I'll make up some excuse and hopefully it'll pass, sorry for ruining your image" he said slipping past me and walking into his room, locking the door behind him.

For something that seemed to go in slow motion it was taking me a while to process. "no...NO NO" I shouted pounding on his door "I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY THINK....I only care for you". I fell to my knees, my head leaning against the door. A faint sigh was let go beyond the door but the door didn't open. " I'm sorry...." I breathed as I walked towards the front door.
(A/N sorry for the amount I times I wrote door xD)

Delirious P.O.V

"I'm sorry" was what broke the silence. I heard Evan stand up and walk away. The front door clicked close softly, I walked over to my window and saw Vanoss get in his car and drive off. Silent tears started to line my face.

I unlocked the door and went downstairs, aimlessly walking from room to room. I jumped when my stomach growled,breaking the empty void in the house. I explored the fridge in hope for a quick snack and decided on some toast with cheese. I place the bread in the toaster and got the cheese out. I reached out for a knife, my fingers touching the cool metal. Picking it up I got caught in a long stare. "It will make the pain go away, let the pain seep out" the voices whispered in my head. I lined the knife with a vein in my wrist but I got some common sense and threw it in the basin.

I ate the toast plain and sat on the sofa, letting my thoughts take me away. Unfortunately, they all lead back to Evan, I sighed " come back.... I miss you"

-------
Hello guys! I got a new person to help me write chapters (:
This one was wrote by them so tell me whatcha think, I love it personally. Gave me them feels, man.