Sometimes we make mistakes.

Wildcat P.O.V.

Time felt like it was going as slow as possible while I was trying to get to MiniLadd's house. I missed him, I wish I could have told Evan about us, but I felt uncomfortable. I knew he didn't mean what he was saying, but for some reason I just couldn't tell him.

It felt like hours before I finally saw Craig's house, sighing in relief I pulled into his driveway and turned off my car.

I hesitated before going to open my door, the whole reason I went to see Evan and Jonathan was to tell them about us, but I didn't do it.

Sighing and finally getting out, I reluctantly walked to his door and knocked. I heard a voice say "Coming!" Not calming my nerves at all.

I heard the door unlock and then I saw his face, making my heart drop. He always looks so fucking gorgeous.

"Hi." I whispered. He smiled and pulled me into the house, I sat on the couch and stared at the floor.

I heard an annoyed sigh and felt the couch sink in next to me, "Why won't you look at me?"

"I didn't tell Evan." I still refused to look up at him as he jumped up and stood in front of me.

"Why not!? That was the whole point of you going over there!"

"I know and I'm sorry!" I finally stared at his distressed face, begging for him to let it go.

"I'm gonna go shower." He finally said.

"Are you mad at me? Please, I'm sorry." I said grabbing at the bottom of his shirt.

He pried my fingers off, "I'll talk to you when I get out of the shower."

----

Delirious P.O.V.

I don't think the voices will ever be happy, Evan intimidates them, makes them shut up while he's around.

Evan's not here right now, though. He went out to get groceries and went to the airport to pick up some more of his stuff to keep in my house.

The voices were telling me to hurt myself, telling me how I deserve it.

I do miss the feeling of being in control of my own pain, but I don't want to disappoint Evan.

Maybe taking a shower will help me clear my thoughts? Wrong.

I forgot I hide my razors up on the top of the shower, only making my head to crave them more.

-( next part is triggering and I just want you to know this shouldn't be an option but not everyone can see that, which is how Delirious is in this story I'll have another thing like this to show you its over)-

Shakily reaching for my razor I feel around before my finger feels the cold metallic, grabbing it I stare at it, causing my breaths to become more and more shallow.

I must have stood there for a good 5 minutes, just letting the water run down my body as I stared at the razor.

'Do it' one of the voices finally screams, and my hand goes directly to my hip and starts slicing, causing blood to flow down my leg.

'Why are you doing this to yourself?' A voice that sounds like Evan's says in my head.

I stop, put the blade back and let the water mix in with my blood.

Why did I do this? I look at my hip and see I made about 5 deep-ish cuts.

I turn off the water and grab a towel, wrapping it around my body I look for bandages. Finding one that's the right side, I place it onto my hip and get dressed.

-( Its over now)-

I decide to lie down and wait for Evan to get home.

Going through the self-loathing process isn't exactly fun, I wish I didn't do it for once. I just hope Evan doesn't notice, I don't want to see how he will react.

Vanoss P.O.V.

You know that feeling you get in your chest? The one where you feel like something has gone totally wrong but you can't figure out what?

That's how I started feeling once I arrived at the airport. I couldn't just go back home (a/n which would be Delirious' house now.) because it took me about an hour to get here. It shouldn't even take me but about 20 minutes or less to get all my stuff loaded, anyways.

--23 minutes later--

Well I was wrong about the timing, but I can finally get home to see Jonathan, I've missed him all day.

That feeling in my chest hasn't gone away yet.

-Yet another time skip back to their house-

After unloading everything by myself, because Delirious was asleep, I decided to take a shower because I honestly smelled like a wet dog.

I grabbed my clothes and hopped into the shower, but I noticed something out of the corner of my eye. Something...shiny? I turned my head trying to find the source, and spotted it on the top of the shower wall, I grabbed it.

My heart sank, is this his razor?

This blood has to be old, he couldn't have done this while I was gone, could he?

I felt rage surge through me, but not towards him. To the blasted voices and the blades, I looked over the shower wall for more and found about 4 more.

I placed them onto his sink counter and put clothes on. I walked into our room and look at Delirious' wrists, nothing.

But I noticed the little blood stain on his shirt, and lifted it up to see the bandage.

Biting my lip to keep from letting my tears fall, I shook Jonathan awake. He woke up and smiled but noticed I saw what he was trying to hide.

Grabbing his hand I pulled him into the bathroom, I stared into his eyes, "Jonathan, you are so much better than this, I will show you that. First, we need to take a big step, only if you're willing?"

Tears were forming in his eyes, "W-What's the step?"

"You need to flush the blades."

He took in a sharp breath before looking at them, "But they've been here for me so long."

"I'm here for you now."

He nodded his head, and smiled at me.

I kissed his forehead, and he finally picked them up and dropped them into the toilet.

He finally flushed them, and then looked back up to me.

"I love you, Evan."

"And I love you, Jonathan."

-----read this ples.

HIII

I tried to make this longer, dunno if you could tell.

BUT

LISTEN HERE NOW

If you have any problems in your life

A N Y T H I N G

and need someone to talk to

I AM HERE!

You can message me, telling me either not to reply,

In the case you just need to vent,

Or to actually reply,

In the case you need to vent and need advice or just a friend.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU

You help me get my favorite thing to do (writing) and I'll help you bc you guys make me happy so I wanna do the same

((((((: peace out girl scout (im lame ok bye)