Preparations

Vanoss P.O.V

Delirious and I started to make preparations for our wedding. Wildcat was going to be my best man and Delirious wanted Mini to be his maid of honour. We skyped the two and they were ecstatic, well Mini was until he realised that he and Wildcat hadn't come out yet so it would look weird if he was the maid of honour. apart from that they were over the moon.

Delirious and I started to look at venues and entertainment facilities. Luckily we didn't have to worry about the dress since we were guys and we both just needed a nice tux so that was one major thing we didn't have to care about. We wanted a spring wedding, that way it was warm yet cool, not too cold or too hot. Flowers would just be blooming and there shouldn't be too much wind. We weren't going to have a massive ceremony, just close friends and family.

Our invitation list consisted of:

·         My Mom

·         My Dad

·         Any other immediate relatives

·         Delirious' Mom

·         Daithi (BTW this is Irish for David #TheMoreYouKnow)

·         Basically

·         Lui

·         Mini

·         Wildcat

When I saw Delirious only put down his mom and no one else I went to question him why but realised if he wanted me to know, he would've told me.

The only thing we had left to was get rings and foodies. I had a cousin who could make a mean apple pie and I was sure we could find some rentable chefs somewhere in Florida so I set out to find the perfect ring.

I went to town the next day and look for wedding bands. They were all really expensive but it was worth it for Jonathan. First, I tried looking at sapphire encrusted rings so that they would match his hoodie and then went on to look at other more 'traditional' rings. Eventually, with the help of a assistant, I picked a very simple sapphire wedding band that didn't cost all that much due to a discount I got from the assistant.

I drove home to find Delirious sitting at the kitchen table with a calculator and was surrounded by many pieces of paper. He looked at me when I came in the door and he shook his head. "Dude, this is going to cost us a lot of money. Even with all the cut backs we make" he told me. I walked over to him and gave him a half smile before kissing him on his the side of his head. "Well do this when we are ready, okay? Besides, I don't need a ring to prove I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Speaking of which, look what I bought today" I said as I took the wedding bands out of my pocket. Delirious eyes almost popped out of his head. "Evan! Oh my God!" He breathed, taking one of them out of my hand and examining it. "Sapphire encrusted. That way it'll match this God forsaken hoodie that you never take off" I smiled. "It's beautiful" Delirious stared at the ring, "Not as beautiful as you though. C'mon, let's get an early nights rest" I told him even though it was around 10PM. With a yawn and a stretch, Delirious agreed but demanded I bring down the duvet so we can watch movies on Netflix as we fall asleep. I thought it was a childish idea but it's these kind of ideas that remind me why I love him so much.

I brought down the duvet and some extra pillows and dragged them into the living room where Delirious was sitting, waiting for me. I threw the duvet and a few pillows onto him and  he gave me a scowl before throwing them back.....we ended up having an hour long pillow fight but whatever, it made him happy so I don't care. Delirious finally cuddled up on the couch with me and ended up falling asleep while watching FullMetal Alchemist'. I stayed awake a while longer and just about remember dozing off as the final scene with the family photo came onto the screen.

Authors Note:

HOLY JESUS MARY AND JOESPH AND THE DONKEY WHO TOOK THEM TO BETHLEHEM! (Mrs Browns Boys anyone? No? Just me? *sigh* Being Irish is hard) I WONT KILL VANOSS MKAY???  Fuck! I thought yall were gonna kill me xD I'm very sorry and I won't do it again *Cough-maybe-cough*