Mother fucker beat me to it

Vanoss P.O.V

Jonathan helped me pack my bags as I got ready to leave for Canada. My granddad had got trampled by a moose ( my friend told me to put that in... Sorry) and died instantly. I still can't believe he's gone, I'll miss him.

Delirious is going to stay in America though, which is sad since I would've liked him to come with me. He said he would've felt awkward around my family and I understand of course but I still would've liked it if he accompanied me.

"Come on dude, you'll miss your flight of you take any longer" Delirious called from downstairs. I jogged down the stairs and grabbed the coffee Delirious had made for me from the kitchen table. I left his house and joined him in the car as we set off to the airport.

As I arrive at the airport, I get out of the car and open the boot to retrieve my suitcase. I walk around to the drivers foot were I give delirious a 'man' hug and a kiss on the cheek. As I walk away, Delirious shouts at me, " DUDE! DONT GET TRAMPLED BY ANY MICE, MKAY? ". Everyone looked at Delirious who , at the moment, was waving like a psycho. " How would I get run over by a mouse?" I shouted back. " I didn't say you would get run over by a mouse" he called back, confused. I was confused as well by now, I just shook my head and walked away. I realized later when I was on the plane, when Delirious said 'mice', he was talking about the plural of moose.

Oh my god.

~ Sexy ass time skip to after the funeral~

Everyone had red puffy eyes going home, even I did. My mom was holding up but you could tell that even saying my grandads would set her off. I was going home in 2 days so at least I'll see Delirious soon.

We got home and had dinner, which consisted of: bacon, beans, mashed potatoes with steak and gravy. My family had gone all out for my return home and the funeral. After the meal I felt pretty tired so I went to bed.

I texted Delirious 'Good morning xx' but he probably and won't reply for a few hours since he sleeps in for ages when I'm not around. For the next 2 days I went round a found lots of nostalgia in Canada. The school I went to, the shop my mother bought our food, the pub I first got wasted at. Then I also bought things like clothes and games and a few souvenirs for Delirious.
Soon enough it was time to go back to America.

~another sexy ass time skip~

When I landed in America, I received a text from Delirious saying it was going to take him at least an hour to come and get me so I might as well take a cab. I hailed a cab over and got in. I told him my address and we were off.

I was dropped off in front of the house and the cab driver drove off. The house looked weird though, it was 5pm and the blinds were shut. Surely Jonathan was awake by now. Of course he was we texted me an hour ago.

I approached the door and let myself in. I walked in and closed the door, surrounded in pitch black. I heard a metallic click and saw Delirious light two candles next to him. They were both covered with rose petals.

Jonathan was in a suit.

"You were taking too long so I'm just going to get to it" he said.

'mother fucker' I thought with a grin, 'you beat me to it'.

" Evan" he said, getting down on one knee and taking out the ring I had bought.

.

.

.

.

"Will you marry me?"

.

.

.

" Yes".

Authors note

I'm so proud of myself

-PandasAreBae