Please

Authors note
Hiya guys :-3 just wanted to give credit to StealthyAnal and Foxy_From_5NaF for giving me ideas on the chapter :-) it helped me get this chappie out today! (Any of you guys ship me and Pandas? (:< )
-this chapter may be triggering-
Vanoss P.O.V
"W-What?" I stuttered.
No not Mini, why would he do this?
"He's in the bathroom and he won't stop" Wildcat bawled, I just about made out his sentence.

What the fuck turned Mini to self harm? I looked at Delirious,'you turned because you thought you were worthless and you had depression' I thought, Mini wasn't like that. Something must of happened, something really bad. As much as I hate Wildcat , and believe me I do, I had to help my friend.
"We are coming to see him".
"You are?" Wildcat asked, suddenly overjoyed.
"Yeah but believe me when I say, if you say one thing or do anything to Delirious. I will personally run a blade over your wrist".
"Don't worry, you have my word but just please help Mini, I love him".
Then in the background: "No you don't! You love Marcel!".
~A few Hours earlier~

Mini's P.O.V
I texted Wildcat again asking if he wanted to hang out. He's been avoiding me and constantly ditching me to do things with Marcel,
"I promised Marcel I would record with him"
"I said I would game with Marcel tonight"
"I need to talk to Marcel"

I'm getting worried but it was nothing.....right? He loved me, didn't he? He said so, he wouldn't lie about that. But if he didn't.....it would explain why he didn't tell Vanoss we are dating. I was probably just overthinking this.

Hopefully.

I decide to go onto twitter and browse the world wide trends when I saw Marcel tweet Tyler. ' going to have some fun in the lurve shack with @Wildcat ;-)'. I gulped, he's not cheating, he can't be cheating, he wouldn't cheat.... Would he?
Wildcat P.O.V
I went through my routine making sure all my recording equipment was working fine when my phone pinged. Marcel had tweeted me on twitter ' going to have some fun in the lurve shack with @Wildcat ;-)'. Hah, only Marcel. I tweeted back 'Imma rock your world @BasicallyIDoWrk ;-)'. Then he replied 'But don't tell Mini ;-) shhhh'.

With Mini on my mind I looked out my window over to his house (a/n I know they live in different countries but go with the flow). He was in his office looking down, probably on his phone.....
But then he put his hand to his mouth.
He's crying!!!
He's looking over here.
He's shaking his head.
He's walking away.....

"Oh god, Mini!" I say, scrambling out of my office chair, grabbing my keys and going out the front door.

I run over to his house and knock in the door. No answer. I pull up the mat and grab the spare key and let myself in. "Craig?" I call out "Babe, where are you?".
How come I always fuck up my relationships?
Why can't I be the good guy for once?
I check upstairs and downstairs but he isn't here!

Then I hear a grunt.
I turn around to a door I hadn't opened, the bathroom door. I walk over to it and knock softly. "Mini?", I hear another whimper of pain," Honey, what are you doing?".
"Every time you talk I cut another line across my wrist".

And I just stood there.
What do I do?
I can't talk he'll hurt himself, I go to turn the door handle slightly, "Don't you even try" he says. I'm finding it hard to keep back my sobs.
Is this what it was like for Vanoss with Delirous?
Delirious! He'll know what to do!

I find his number and text him. I text him about 40 times, call him 4 times and even email him. He finally calls me. "Delirious" I say, forgetting what Craig had just said about me talking. "It's Evan you retard and it's about time you left Delirious alone" Evans practically spits at me, "No! Evan, please! Let me talk to Delirious". "Fuck no, why should I?" He asks, this next bit took some courage on my behalf since I knew Mini was probably listening, "It's Mini, he's hurt-", "SO WHAT IF MINI IS HURT!?" Evan exploded "What about Delirious? Look what you did to him with a-". Mini grunted again, I banged on the door. "Mini, please!!" I begged "Let me finish," I said through gritted teeth "Mini is hurt-"
I could barely get this out, it was unreal "ing....himself".

~after the conversation about Vanoss and Delirous coming over ~

"Mini," no reply.
"Please come out,"
Silence
"Please,"
...
"I love you."