You can trust me

Delirious P.O.V.

I woke up, and noticed I didn't have messed up vision due to my mask. When I noticed it laying on the ground, I quickly picked it up and put it back on.

"I really hope he didn't see me.." I mumbled to myself.

Hearing a slight thump coming from upstairs, I could tell Evan was awake. Maybe I should start breakfast. Pancakes and bacon? I think yes.

Vanoss P.O.V.

Right when I was getting to the good part in my dream, I rolled over and landed with a loud 'thump' causing me to groan.

"Well, might as well get up now." I said getting up to find a shirt to wear. Deciding on my H2ODelirious shirt ;) I realized I actually did see his face last night.

He was so much better looking than I thought, why doesn't he want to show his face? Is he insecure?

Delirious P.O.V.

"EVAN I KNOW YOU'RE AWAKE COME GET SOME FOOD!" I yelled as loud as possible. "Coming!" I smiled at my pancakes and started to devour them, with my mask on half-way of course. Evan walked into the kitchen wearing one of my shirts which made me giggle. "Hey! That's me!" He smiled, "Yes, it is. Jonathan, that looks difficult. You can take your mask off." I stopped eating and tried to avoid looking at him.

"Please, you can trust me" he stood up and walked over to me, "just let me take it off.." He reached for my mask, I didn't even flinch away.

Vanoss P.O.V.

My hands are shaking as I come in closer to Delirious' mask. When my hand finally grasps it, I slowly pull it off to reveal his beautiful eyes that are avoiding contact with me. He had a long scar going from a part of his forehead to mid-section of his cheek, causing his eye to be grayish white. I ran my fingers along it and he finally looked up at me. "Why have you never shown me your face?"

"I uh, thought you would hate me. I mean I hate me, so I thought y-you would, too" he said his voice getting lower with each word.

"Jonathan, I could never hate you. I mean we have been through everything together, and I'm still here. What makes you think me seeing how amazingly attractive you are will make me leave?"

He looked up at me shocked, causing me to smile and wiggle my eyebrows.

Delirious P.O.V.

"I, you, I'm not-" His stern look interrupted my objection. "Jonathan, you believing that you aren't handsome is your own thing. I know you are, and I will prove to you that you are, too. Now, eat your pancakes."

"Okay MommaVanoss." I mumbled "What'd you say?" "Nothing!"

----- important stuff down here

Does this make up for my 3 day gap of uploading? Guys I have 200+ reads. I'm so happy right now, thank you guys.

Make sure you guys tell me what other couple you want to see in here, I'll be glad to add it!