What are you not telling me?

Delirious' P.O.V.
I wake up with my head aching terribly, but I realize I was still on the floor.
What time is it?
I look up at the clock above me and see its only 30 minutes before Evan is estimated to be home.
This is great news! He will never know of my breakdown and I can clean up whatever I knocked over.
I get off the floor and wait for my blood flow to get back to normal. I walk to the bathroom and grab two Advil's and use the cup by the sink to get water.
I walk into the living room and see the only major thing broken was the picture of my mother.
I grit my teeth and start cleaning up the mess. Once all the glass is gone I pick up the picture, and walk to the basement.
I look around for my mini fireplace and light it. After the flames are where I want them, I stare at the picture.
"You should've stopped him." I whispered, and dropped the picture into the fire.
I stayed by the fire until the flames went out (which wasn't even a full 5 minutes) and decide to go back to the living room to play GTA.
I noticed I had 5 new messages and checked them, 4 were from fans but there was one that was not.
That one message was from none other then Wildcat.
It was 3 simple words, but those 3 simple words caused an uproar to my voices.
'Kill yourself, faggot.' Were those 3 words.
Why does he hate me?
What the fuck did I do?
All the voices were screaming the message at me, I quickly turned off my Xbox and ran up the stairs to find my pills again.
I took two more to silence the voices I wish would just leave forever.
I check the time to see its 3 minutes until 6. I go change into my Vanoss sweatpants (custom made pair from Evan (; ) and go sit down on the couch once more.
I stare at the wall and notice the little marks I make every time I throw my shoes towards the corner.
I hear the door unlock and then open to reveal a very handsome looking Vanoss.
"Jonathan!" He smiles
"Evan!" I run up to him and hug him.
"Haha, I missed you too." He says before kissing me on the lips, "So its completely official. We now live together!" He says trying to hide his smile.
I do a weird happydance that comes from an inside joke causing Vanoss to laugh.
"Hey I'm gonna go get something to eat from the kitchen and then I might take a shower. What do you want to do after that?" He asks
"We could just record a video if you want."
"Sounds good." He says, kissing my cheek then heading to the kitchen.
I'm glad I have him, I wouldn't want anyone else.
Vanoss P.O.V.
I think the hardest decision in life is what to eat.
We have so much food in this fridge, but I can't decide what I want.
After I decide on a lunchable because it had oreos in it, I eat silently.
After finishing my lunchable I throw the trash away and head upstairs for my shower.
'Should I dress lazy or like I'm trying? Eh fuck it' I say and grab a random plaid shirt, boxers, and some jeans.
I turn the shower water on warm and go to place my clothes on the sink, but I see some pills spilled into the sink.
At first glance I think they're Tylenol and go to put them all in the bottle, but I notice a different word on the bottle.
'Antidepressants'
What the hell? Delirious didn't tell me about these.
He had to have started taking them recently because I would have noticed before.
Why is he taking them now? Delirious, what are you not telling me?

-----
Heyyyyyy!
Its PewdsCryaoticKen again!
How're you guys?
Don't kill me pls