The voices

I'm sorry if this sucks I had a terrible day, I hate love so much.

Delirious P.O.V.

After our breakfast I told Evan I was gonna take a shower, which I did...but the voices started. What I mean by that is the "He's lying Delirious, he thinks you're hideous" and "Stop trusting him, Delirious."

The voices started screaming and I could barely hear the fan in my bathroom. Squeezing my head and whispering "Please, stop." the voices only intensified. I couldn't stop the sobs that erupted from my throat.

Under all the noise I didn't notice the door slowly opening to reveal Vanoss.

"J-Jonathan?" The voices came to an abrupt halt as I looked up at Evan. He frowned and picked me up bridal style, taking me to my bed. Without hesitating he got in right after and let me cry on his chest. "Jonathan, what happened?"

I tried hiding my face in his shirt as if that would stop him from seeing me.

Vanoss P.O.V.

Finding Delirious in the bathroom crying completely shattered my heart. He was mumbling please stop while clutching his head, I wish he would tell me what he wanted to stop...

"Please, tell me what's wrong." Delirious sniffed and looked up at me, "T-the voices came b-back but you stopped them, Evan!" He quickly said before going back to hiding on my chest. "The voices?" I asked "Yes, the ones that make me feel worthless." He mumbled into my shirt. "You aren't worthless, do you hear me? You are absolutely perfect the way you are. What do you mean I made them stop?" "Whenever I saw you they stopped talking to me c-completely." I was shocked by this, of course, because that means he personally cares for me at a whole different level than I thought. "I don't think I'm going home Delirious."

"But why?" "I'd feel better if I stayed with you" "but-" "You aren't going to convince me otherwise." He let out a sigh but moved to where his head was close to my neck and our legs were tangled. "Are you tired?" I asked, only getting the reply of heavy breathing.

'He's. Asleep. On. Me.'

Were the only thoughts passing through my mind. I couldn't help the blush on my face, this is the best thing that's happened since I got here! I want to tell him that I love him, even if he doesn't feel the same it will be off my chest right?

But I'm a coward, I can't do it! I need to! Fuck.

I pull the covers over both of us and decide to let him sleep, until my eyes close and I soon fall asleep.

---

Delirious P.O.V.

I wake up and feel a warm presence pressing me to them, my eyes flutter open to see Vanoss smiling and holding me close to him, sleeping. He looks so adorable. WAIT he's holding me And smiling?!

I'm not going to lose this moment, so I scoot closer to him and he gladly welcomes me into the embrace. I wish I could stay this way forever, he's helped me more than he will ever know.

I decide to be brave and kiss his cheek, because something was telling me to in the back of my mind, I just hope he isn't awake.

Vanoss P.O.V.

I wake up because of the stirring of Delirious beside me. I decide to not open my eyes to see if he leaves, but he doesn't.

He scoots closer, which I accept by holding him tighter. I thought he would fall back to sleep, until he moves again, but to my face, then kisses my cheek.

What?

Its hard to hide the blush approaching but he fortunately goes back to being against my neck, thank god.