(;

Authors note:
SMUT ANNOUNCEMENT!
SMUT ANNOUNCEMENT
I have decided to add a bit of romance to this relationship because......who doesn't like smut in a fanfic?
Anyway, onwards to the chapter!
~~~
Vanoss P.O.V
Delirious and I had started I build on our relationship. We finally started doing things that normal couples do, like 'sleeping' together.
It happened a month after he got out of hospital. The word 'fuck up' was now just a small, barely visible, line on his stomach and he was back to being the psychotic, giggling Delirious he was.
We celebrated our relationship the way most men do, with beer. We headed to a local pub to order 2 Budweiser's and watch football. Neither of us were comfortable displaying our love publicly anymore, and definitely not in a place like this.
We started to drink more heavily until we started proclaiming our love loud enough for God to hear."Lads, you should head home"said the bar keep, softly placing us back on the bar stools, " I'll call a cab." Then he walked into the back. What felt like an age later, we were picked up by a taxi and dropped home. "Thank, t-thank you my friend" Delirious slurred and gave the man $5.
We got inside and Delirious tripped on his laces and face planted onto the floor. I was hysterical and walked into the kitchen to get more beer. When I walked back he was still there, laughing at himself. "Ahhh, the floors in my face..." he told himself, I laughed at him " Dude, your face is in the floor"," IT IS?" He yelled, I was dying " yeah" I said pulling him up from the floor, he still continued to laugh but I just paid attention to every detail on his face. His eyes, jawline, the scar from his cheek. What look like flaws to others are perfections to me.
My lips landed on his as I got caught into a passionate kiss.
Delirious P.O.V
Vanoss started to kiss me so I kissed back. My thoughts were really foggy and I couldn't think straight but it was plain obvious he was kissing me. It started to get more intense.
(A/N okay guys, it's gonna go uphill from here so if you aren't educated in the arts of sex or just don't like sex, skip the rest of the chapter.)
"Delirious, I love you" Vanoss said between kisses, but not the way he usually says it. It was more like he was announcing it, demanding that it should be known. He gripped the back of my neck causing my head to snap up as he sucked on my neck, my hands made their way to his hair and started to grip it.
I held back moans as he sucked on my sweet spot. "Want to go to the bedroom?" He offered, I sucked in breath and nodded. We made our way to the bedroom where I pounced on him. We were lying on the bed, me on top and Vanoss on the bottom.
I pulled off his shirt and belt before he switched positions (Vanoss on top now ) where he then freed me of my clothes. He proceeded to remove his clothing as he kissed me again. He started to lace my body with kisses until he reached my member. He placed his mouth around it and began to suck.
It felt amazing, I couldn't hold back my moans and pleads for more. I wanted to climax but he just started and I craved more.
I got on my knees and began to suck him. " Oh.. Jona- ah", his breaths came in short gasps. I'm glad I was pleasing him but I wanted more, a lot more." Inside me" I said between sucks, " come inside me", he nodded in response, barely able to say a word.
I got on the bed and did as he said. "Bend over" he commanded and I obeyed like a dog. I felt him inside me "AAh", it hurt but it felt...good. He was slow and patient in the beginning but now he had quick, long thrusts causing me to grip the covers and muffle my screams with all my might. I couldn't hold any longer so I let go. Surprisingly, we came together.
I fell down on the bed and Vanoss cuddled in beside me. I nuzzled into his neck and he put his arm around me. We slowly fell asleep in each other's arms.
----
Authors note
I am so dirty I need a shower
See ya guys,Baii :3
-PandasAreBae
And this is why I love her (-:
-PewdsCryaoticKen