Help

Wildcat's P.O.V.

He stayed in the shower for about an hour before finally coming out, of course avoiding eye contact with me.

"Craig, just look at me for fucks sake!" I finally said.

He flinched at my harsh tone, but turned around and looked at me and whispered, "I just feel like you're embarrassed to be with me.."

"Don't say that, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me."

He smiled a bit then laid in bed next to me, opening my arms I let him rest his head on my chest.

(Someone help me with their plot so I can put more for them.)

Delirious P.O.V.

Today Vanoss insisted on going to a fair, which is fine, but he doesn't want to act like a couple, I guess is how you could put it.

He will joke around with me and sometimes say he loves but that's the most I've gotten from him.

"Oooh oooh Jonathan lets go to the fun house!" A very non-manly Evan screams.

"Haha, okay. How old are we? 10?"

"Shut up and just come with me."

We got into the fun house and the first thing that Evan noticed was the mirror that made you really tall, he ran straight to it leaving me at the door of the house. I decided to wander elsewhere so he could enjoy himself.

A few chuckles at myself and the mirrors later, I heard giggling coming from one of the hallways.

As a naturally nosy person I decided to follow the noise to see what was creating it.

Turning the final corner, I found where the giggling was coming from.

My face went completely red with anger as I watched a half-"dressed" girl flirting with an oblivious Evan.

I tried to keep myself calm, 'he isn't ready to come out to people yet' I kept telling myself. Which worked, until she put her hand on his chest and started going lower, causing Evan's smile to disappear and my anger to go past the point of needless envy.

Without thinking, I ran over to Evan and pushed the chick off him and looked her dead in the eye and saying, "He's taken, bitch." Then slamming my lips to Evan.

Big. Fucking. Mistake.

-----

Sorry if this is terrible )-:

Its short because I wanted to update while I could.

I wrote this on a plane(:

I'm seeing my family in Ohio and just wanted to make sure you guys got an update cause I love you guys