Finally

Vanoss P.O.V.

The plane finally landed after what felt like days, but was in fact, only a few hours.

I was nervous to see him, but I finally texted Jonathan that I was here, which he replied, "Thank god, I've been in the parking lot for 40 minutes!" I chuckled.

I waited for my luggage, and when I finally saw the familiar suitcase I quickly grabbed it. The closer I got to the gate where you can see the people waiting for you, the more nervous I became.

Is this going to be awkward? My thoughts were interrupted by a familiar voice saying, "EVAN!" I looked up to see a figure running towards me. "JONATHAN!" He didn't seem to be stopping so I opened my arms, he jumped into them. I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks. We hugged for a little amount of time, but it felt like forever to me. He hopped out of my arms and quickly said, "Sorry I was just excited to finally see you in person." I smiled, "Its fine, I was hoping you would"

Delirious P.O.V.

He..he wanted me to hug him? I shouldn't take my thoughts so far, but I couldn't help but to feel happy after.

"Dude, are you ready for me to kick your ass 1v1?" Evan asked. "YOU WISH! I could beat your ass right now, if you had..uh..less muscles, and happened to be asleep." He smiled at that, which made me realize his smile was one of my favorite features of him.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Vanoss waved his hand in front of my face. "Huh?" I blurted out. "I asked you which car was yours, what were you staring at dude?" I blushed, good thing he can't see. I decided to avoid the question, "Its the one with the excited pit-bull hanging out of the window!" I yelled. "Ah dude sweet you brought her!?" "Yeah, I knew you would be excited to see her since I always talk about her." He sped up his walk, when we found my car (which my dog was indeed hanging out of the window waiting for my return) Evan quickly put his stuff in and got to know my dog. "She's so cute!" "Hey, you came here to see me, not just her!" I pouted, noting that it would be more effective if he could see me.

"You're right Jonathan I'm sorry" he winked then laughed, "now let's get home, I'm fuckin' tired."

---

Vanoss P.O.V.

Can we please talk about the fact Jonathan smells fucking AMAZING!?

He has an awkward body posture,which I quickly fell in love with, and holding him felt so....right. I hope he felt that, too. I'm currently sitting in his bed (he insisted that I got his bed since I was his guest) curling up with his covers, wishing it was him.

Maybe he likes me too? I mean he did blush a lot, he probably didn't think I noticed. It shows from his neck a little.

I should get a glass of milk, it usually helps me get to sleep easier.

I crept down the stairs as quiet as I could trying not to wake the sleeping body on the couch. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw him, his mask wasn't on his face.

It looked like it fell off from he rolling over. I quickly ran back upstairs, and shut the door. Laying on the bed staring at the ceiling, I finally said,

"He's fucking beautiful."