Hurt.....ing himself

Delirious P.O.V
"Put it down." Vanoss whispered behind me, "I don't want him ruining this". Reluctantly, I put the phone back in my pocket and for the rest of the night, I just couldn't focus. The voices in my head started up but were quickly diminished to a whisper as my phone lit up again, it was still Wildcat.
"Give me the phone." Vanoss ordered, holding out his hand. I waited and stared at his hand, pulling a scowl before I reluctantly handed the phone to him. He smiled, "Curiosity killed the cat, you know." he stated.
'Yeh, but satisfaction brought it back' I said in my head.
(A/N: the full saying is 'curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back'. I saw that on tumblr :-D )
Vanoss started to get a bit drowsy so we walked back to the hotel.
I sat on my bed and watched him as he got changed into his pajamas, I was trying so hard to turn my attention away from the voices but I couldn't. They whispered into my ear:
He will never love you....
Wildcat speaks the truth....
Why do you still live....
The text message....
Read....
Read....
Read....

I took off my mask and hoodie but kept on my shirt and sweats. Evan kissed me on my nose and said 'Goodnight' before getting into bed. I watched him intently, waiting for a sign that he was asleep. After what felt like years, I heard a soft snore and I quickly started to search his clothes for my phone. I felt to floor vibrate and a soft light emitted from vanoss' jacket pocket. I crawled up to it and took out my phone, it read:
Son-Of-A-Bitch / 36 messages
Son-Of-A-Bitch / 4 missed calls
(3) Emails / TylerCat@gmail.com
"What do you want?" I spat through gritted teeth.
"READ" The voices screamed, scaring me into throwing my phone across the room. Vanoss stirred but went back to sleep. I crept up to my now slightly cracked phone and shoved it into my pocket. I put on some trainers and my hoodie and went outside.

It was still very dark out and the wind was like splinters. I walked onto the beach and stood next to the sea. I took my phone out of my pocket and opened it. I looked at the 'Message' app as my vision blurred. I let a few tears run down my face before rubbing my eyes. I opened the 'Message' app and started to read.

Vanoss P.O.V
"DELIRIOUS NO" I shouted at him "DELIRIOUS!" I was on the verge of crying. He turned around and looked at me, phone in hand. I tackled him into a hug " It doesn't matter what those texts say, okay? I love you and he is nothing, alright? What did he say, eh? Are you okay? You didn't cut did you?" I was so scared for his welfare.
"Evan" he spoke
"What?"
"The texts"
" they don't matter delirious!"
" no, they do-"
"NO. THEY. DONT" I shouted, snatching the phone out of his hand "it's about time wildcat got a piece of my mind".
I called his number and he picked up right away. "Delirious thank god" he breathed, it sounded like he was crying.
"It's Evan retard, and it's about time you left delirious alone"
"No! Evan please! Let me talk to Delirious"
"Fuck no, why should I?" I looked at Delirious, he looked like he was zoned out but he still looked worried.
"It's mini, he's hurt-"
"SO WHAT IF MINIS HURT? What about delirious? Look what you did to him with a-", I was cut off by a grunt and wild cat banging on a....door?
"Mini!! Please!", he was crying " let me finish" and now he was pissed off "Mini is hurt....ing....himself".

Authors note:
Holy Viagra I am so sorry this took 2 weeks, I had my exams and family came over so there was no phone allowed for this panda. This is longer than usual so I hope it makes up for the absence of updates. And also, one of my favorite things...A TWIST! ^_^

See ya guys, Baii :3
-PandasAreBae

You guys probably don't read this far, but I know Alex (PandasAreBae) does.
Since I have met her, she has made me so happy. She is the sweetest thing and I'm glad we're friends now. I love you, Alex (-: Thank you for being you
-Pewdscryaoticken