7

~Flashback b/c I want to make the next part perfect for you babes~

Delirious P.O.V.

I wake up to an obnoxious ringing from my laptop, what time is it?

I pull myself out of bed to see its about one in the afternoon, Who is calling me at this ungodly hour?

I look at my laptop's screen to see 'Vanoss is calling'. I click answer and immediately get greeted by a shirtless Vanoss, I feel my face start to turn red.

"Oh, Sup Delirious? Thought it would take more tries to wake you up." He laughs

"How many times did you try?"

"Only 2, its a new record!"

"Hahaha very funny." I smile, even though my camera is off.

"You wanna play gta or just talk?"

"I'd rather just talk I don't feel like getting out of bed."

"Okay, what do you wanna talk about?"

"I dunno, you find yourself a girlfriend yet?" I mumble not wanting a 'yes' answer.

Evan coughs awkwardly and messes with his fingers, "No."

"Do you like anyooooone?" I say mockingly.

"Yes." Evan adverts his eyes anywhere but towards the webcam.

"Aw are you blushing? Who's the lucky gal?"

Evan stops moving his fingers,

"Y'know it doesn't always have to be a girl... I'm not saying it isn't, just that it doesn't have to be."

I stay silent for a moment, I can't tell if he's hinting that he's gay, or that he thinks I am.

I finally speak up, "You're right, but if it isn't a guy then why did you mention it?"

"I just uh I- Hey did you hear about the fight last night?"

I sigh at his change of subject, but don't bother with pushing him. "Yeah, I did. Fell asleep before I could watch though, was it good?"

"I call bullshit on the win!"

Vanoss P.O.V.

"Do you like anyoooone?" Delirious teases.

"Yes" I quickly answer trying not to look at the screen. I feel my face start to heat up, please don't notice.

"Aw, are you blushing? Who's the lucky gal?"

"Y'Know, it doesn't always have to be a girl....Im not saying that it isn't just that it doesn't have to be." I quickly say before I can stop myself.

Delirious stays quiet for a bit and then says, "You're right, but if it isn't a guy then why did you mention it?"

My breath catches in my throat, "I just I uh- hey did you see the fight last night?" I try to change the subject.

He can't know its him, it will ruin everything.

I hear him sigh before saying, "Yeah, I did. Fell asleep before I could watch it though, was it good?"

"I call bullshit on the win!"

------

Its about 4 am and Delirious and I have been on Skype since we woke up.

"Hey, Delirious?"

"Yup?"

"Can I tell you something? You have to promise that you won't get mad at me."

"Of course, dude. What's up?"

"I think I'm gay."

I hear Delirious clear his throat, "Why do you think that?"

"I haven't been attracted to any girls since 10th grade."

There's a pause.

"So that means, it is a guy you like?" Delirious laughs

"Damnt , Jonathan!" I yell

"You love meeee"

"Yeah, yeah."

He will never know how much I actually love him.

----

Yeah, he will Evan.

Sorry this is shit but I'm just having a bad time I will do better for the next chapter hopefully.

Love you guys