I love you

Vanoss P.O.V.

I never want to get out of this bed, ever.

Lying with him is probably the best thing....ever, I'm just glad we set up videos made to upload ever so often. That just means more time to be lazy with him, which obviously is something he needs.

He worries about everyone else too much, he even makes sure strangers are happy before himself.

No one ever notices when someone is depressed, because the person is always trying to put up a front and make others comfortable...I guess that's why I never noticed.

Delirious moves a bit, interrupting my thoughts,but doesn't fall out of my arms. I look down at him and smile at how tight he's holding onto me. "I'm not gonna let go, Jonathan." I whisper and he loosens up a bit. I chuckle at this, why have I never visited before? Why can't you just tell him you like him? A voice whispers. I shudder and look down at him again.

I will, I have to.

Delirious P.O.V.

I feel a warmth around me and realize Evan is still lying with me, which means he hasn't left me. That has to he a good sign, right?

I decide it's probably time to get up and let my eyes flutter open. "Well, good morning sleeping beauty."

Evan chuckles.

"Shut uuup you're just comfy!" When I look up at him I'm completely awestruck at how cute he looks, his hair is messed up, making him look like a child.

I rub the sleepiness from my eyes, "what time is is?"

Evan pulls out his phone, flinching at the brightness (a/n is it bad I've had that happen a lot?) until he adjusts to it and says, "um 4:30 am."

How the fuck did I sleep that long? "That's the most sleep I've had in a while!" Evan only smiles in response, "uh, can I tell you something, Jonathan?" I know its something big, because Evan NEVER gets nervous, and right now, he looks like he's a terrified chihuahua.

"Of course, Evan. Just tell me" I try to comfort him, "you can tell me anything!"

He looks at me and sits up, making me fall in the process to where he mumbles an apology.

"Evan..?" I whisper while sitting up as well

"I-I love you, Jonathan." He says before attaching his lips to mine.

----

(;