Why can't I?

Tyler's P.O.V

Million years
Forgive you
Physically dragged
Hell
Worthless
Useless
Shit
It's all I could hear
Worthless
Useless
Shit

~flashback~
"Tyler" mini whispered "you've done a lot of shit that has physically dragged me through the depths of hell when it comes to my emotions. You've made me feel lower than the lowest point in the ocean. I've felt like shit, useless and worthless. I don't think that even in one-million years, I could ever forgive you".

~end of flashback~

I rolled over in my bed and curled up into a ball. The sheets were damp from my tears and I felt like crumpled up cardboard. My sobs were uncontrollable, my shoulders shuddered constantly and I was finding it hard to maintain my cries.

My brain alerted me of an action I had done before I left Minis house. I had taken the blade he had used to self harm and I had put it in my coat pocket. The coat of which just happened to be.............conveniently........next to my...........bed.

If he did it,

Why can't I?

Vanoss P.O.V

Delirious and I had gotten a flight back home. Jonathan was pretty miserable after the events of Tyler and Craig, they were a good couple in all, even if Tyler was a basket-case most of the time.

I was driving home and I looked over at Delirious. His mask wasn't on and he had his arm against the car window with his head in the elbow crook. Neither of us had talked to each other since Tyler and Craig, mainly because we blamed our selves. I could of been a help to wildcat but instead I let the grudge I have on him get in the way and I shouted at him. Delirious thinks he could of told Mini that Tyler is a fucktard most of the time but in the end he still loves him. I looked back at the road and made the journey home.

We pulled up into the drive way and Delirious got out, "I'm going to make a sandwich" he told me before unlocking the door and walking inside. I leaned back into the seat and breathed out. I felt guilty about not helping wildcat out when he needed, so I decided to get out my phone and call him. I got about 3 rings before he answered. "Mini?" He asked enthusiastically, 'shit' I thought, "Erm, no. It's *sigh* it's Evan"I said nervously. "Oh, er. Hey"

Authors note:
This would've been longer but I wanted this out for Christmas :-( think of this like a part 1 and there will be a part 2 :-)

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays everybody!

-PandasAreBae

And as Alex might say, *2 chest pounds and a peace sign*
-PewdsCryaoticKen