Chapter 18

Minho POV

A little bit later like 3 hours later. Chan and I had made this WHOLE feast. We might have burned a couple of things and had to restart BUT THATS NOT THE POINT. It looked delicious. The only thing is I hope Jisung likes it. That's the only thing that matters.

Chan had left the house to get Jisung and hang out with Changbin. I had lucy sitting on the couch with me. "Shit I should take her out" I whispered to myself.

I grabbed a leash I found in the closet from a dog we had in the past. I looked out my window and saw Chan talking to Jisung. I ran out with her to them. Jisung face looked shocked but excited.

"You got a dog," he said running over to me. I handed lucy to him. "No no you got a dog" his eyes sparkled when I said that. "WAIT ME". "Yes, you," I said slapping his head lightly. "You weren't lying" tears brimming in his eyes. "I would never lie to you" I stared into his eyes. He jumped into my arms "thank you" he whispered into my ear. "Of course".

We both looked behind us and we saw Chan crying. "Are you okay?" I said raising one eyebrow. "My baby bro is all grown look at him" he whips his eyes. "So big" he whipped his tears once more than ran off.

Jisung and I stood there for a second. "Want to walk Lucy," I said looking at him. He jumped up and down "Yes yes yes".

2-hour skip

We ended up taking her to the dog park for half an hour. It's time for dinner. I'm scared shitless. I mean for all I know the food could be undercooked or burnt.

I sat him down. He went to take a bite of the food and my breathing hitched. He looked up from eating his food. "Look babe you can't make it look like your about to kill me" he laughed. "I'm not I just don't know if it's good chan and I kind of messed up," I said but with an awkward laugh. "Dont worry babe I bet it'll be perfect" He laughed once more.

He put the food in his mouth. "It's good" he smiled. I picked up my food and put it in my mouth. He wasn't lying Chan and I surprisingly did a good job.

*Time skip*

We both just talked for the next couple of hours. The time flew by. "Hey let's go sit on the couch," I said bringing the dishes to the sink. He grabbed lucy and sat on the couch. I ran over and jumped onto him. I sat down and he laid his head on my lap. I started playing with his hair.

"Min" I heard Jisung small voice speak up. "Thank you so much" A smile hinted in his voice. "Of course my prince," I said internally cringing deep down. "I like that" he giggled a little. "Okay, ill remember that," I said.

Jisung quietly dozed off. His breathing got slower and his snores were very quiet. He was perfect. Everything about him was. I loved him so much. This was all I ever needed. All I needed was Han Jisung. He is helping me stay happy, something I couldn't feel for a long time.