Chapter 25

Minho POV

"Min, can you get Seungmin I'm not feeling so well," Jisung said as he got out of the bathroom. "SEUNGMIN" no one answered me. "JEONGIN" I yelled.

"YEAH" Jeongin yelled back. I ran to his room and opened his door. "Jisung isn't feeling good," I said. Jeongin jumped up and ran to his room with me.

When we walked into his room he was on the floor unconscious. "Shit" I whispered. "I'm driving him okay," I said picking up his unconscious body. "Can I use your car" "Go ahead I'll go start it up" Jeongin said running in front of me.

I was in the car driving and Jeongin was in the back with him. "Slow down Min," Jeongin said. I was going really over the speed limit.

"Shit" I whispered when I heard sirens behind me. I pulled off to the side. "Sir- Minho hey man why are you going so fast," My old friend Jinyoung said (got7 not jyp-). "See my boyfriend back there" I pointed to the back. "He has cancer and he just passed out and I need to get him to the hospital," I said. "Shit okay come with me," he said.

Jinyoung helped grab Jisung out of the car. Jeongin followed behind me to the cop car. Jeongin sat shotgun this time and I say in the back with Jisung. His head was on my lap and I started stroking his hair.

Not long Jinyoung took off in lights and sirens.