Chapter 16

*2 months later*

Minho POV

The first on Jisung list was get a dog. I had saved up all my money and sold a lot of my stuff for the last 2 months. So i'm hoping Felix will be able to help me find a affordable dog. That's when Felix comes in handy. I was with Jisung at his house but he was showering. So I went to Jeongin room and knocked on the door.

"Shit" "pull the hell out dumbass" I heard voices. "Ummm I'll come back," I said in the door. "NO NO NO, WAIT" it was jeongin yelling. He opened up the door. It was obvious what was going on. Jeongin was covered in hickeys and Felix's hair was a mess and his shirt was off. I could see scratch marks on his back because he was facing towards jeongin closet trying to find a shirt.

"Ok- bad timing so sorry" I chuckled. "No um what do you need" Jeongin embarrassed. "I need Felix, Jisung wants a dog" Jeongin eyes widen "He told you". I nodded with a sad nod. "He does love you" my smile grows big. "Felix I need help finding a good golden retriever" I pointed at him. "Let me get a shirt on and fix my hair I'll help you then" I nod and walk back to Jisung room.

He was in there a towel just wrapped around his waist. I won't lie he has some nice abs. I might've starred for a little too long. "Hey," He said waving his hands in my face. "Oh um hi" I could feel my cheeks turn bright pink. "Jeongin and Felix were going at it," I said looking up at Jisung. His mouth dropped. "Nope not jeongin wrong person" he laughs. "JEONGIN FELIX HELP" I scream.

They both run in fast. "WHAT'S WRONG" they both scream. "see look at jeongin" I pointed at him. "Oh, my goddess" jisung fake cries. "IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU" he squeals. I laugh. "My turn I want one," he said pushed Jeongin and Felix. My mouth was to my TOES.

"Come on homeboy," he said patting his neck. "I-I you sure" yes I did stutter did I mean to no, am I nervous. VERY. "Yes, I'm fucking sure it's just a hickey it's not like your fucking me" he pats his neck again.

I shrug "Where" he points to the spot he wants it. I take a deep breath before anything happened. I start sucking on the spot on his neck. I can feel his whole body tense up. I quickly detach. "Are you okay" instead of answering he shoves my head back on his neck.

Once the spot was dark enough I detached my lips from him. He started squealing once he looked in the mirror. "OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS SO COOL" he started jumping up and down. "BRING JEOMGIN IN HERE WE NEED TO TALK" he screamed again. Jeongin was still outside Jisung room. I let him in.

Once he was in the room, I left with Felix to go find the perfect dog for Jisung.