Chapter 7

Jisung POV

I woke up to Jeongin screaming. "HOLY SHIT ARE YOU OKAY" I yelled while running downstairs. "YOU WERENT GOING TO TELL ME THE DUDE WHO BROKE YOUR FINGER WAS SO GOD DAMN HOT" Jeongin faked passed out on the couch. "What do you mean," I said looking at his phone. A picture of Felix's Instagram was pulled up on his phone.

 A picture of Felix's Instagram was pulled up on his phone

@felixaussieboi

I'm hot and you know it 🤪😏

"HOW THE FUCK IS HE SO HOT" Jeongin screamed once more. "Jeongin sweetie please" Seungmin sighed. Jeongin scrolled down a little farther and I dozed out at the picture.

@leeminho98cutie

@leeminho98
cutie.

"Oo" Jeongin said smirking while hitting my arm. "What" I throw my arms up. "You think he's cute" Jeongin tickled me. "Shut up no I dont" I rolled my eyes and Jeongin screamed AGAIN.

@felixaussieboiI'm cute :)

@felixaussieboi
I'm cute :)

"OKAY, I FOLLOWED HIM NOW IM GOING TO GO POST" Jeongin ran upstairs to start taking photos. "$20 he won't be able to get together with Felix" Seungmin put out his hand. "If they get together you owe me $20 by the end of the school year" I shook his hand. "Okay deal".

It was the weekend so there wasn't much to do. I opened my window to get some sunlight in my room. I looked out the window to see Minho changing his shirt. My jaw dropped to my toes. Minho saw me and I panicked. I got a text on my phone and I screamed.

Minho
might as well take a picture ;)

Me
I was looking at your roof leave me alone

Minho
psh okay, I was just about to go over to your house stay there okay

Me
hm okay

Before he came I quickly ran into my bathroom to hide all my medications. I didn't only take medications for anxiety. Other things like ADHD and depression. My mom made sure I was put on that after my brother and father passed. There were some more but those didn't matter.

I heard a knock on the door. "I think it's for you Ji" Jeongin smirk obvious in his voice. "COMING" I yelled heading down. When I walked down Minho was talking to Jeongin. "Hello" I smiled and minho jumped up from his seat. I grabbed his arm and pulled him up to my room.

"So whatcha doing," I said while jumping on my bed. "I haven't gotten icecream in forever can you come to get some with me" His voice sweet and quiet. "Hm okay, just let me get dressed" I smiled and pushed him out.

You got this Jisung you can do it. Dont fuck shit up.