Chapter 29

Minho POV

Jisung was with his mom they were both getting dinner. I was with everyone else planning the party.

"Okay so, I will bring him to dinner and that will be about 6 okay," I said. "Do you think y'all could head over there at 4 to make sure everything is ready" They all nodded. "I have decorations," Hyunjin said pulling out a bag.

"Great, so 3 of you cover decorations, and 3 cover food and drinks," I said. "Which couple is gonna split," Chan said. "Innie I love you but I think you seungmin and hyunjin make a good team" Felix sighed. "I agree, Felix and I will" Jeongin smiled. "Any of yall touch him i'll snip your dick off" Felix smiled. "Same goes for Felix ill snip your dick off if you touch him," Jeongin said cuddling up to Felix. "I love you" Jeongin whispered. "Love you too" Felix whispered back.

"Okay now that's sorted out, what should I get him," I said. "Boy- you got him a house," Hyunjin said. "I know I know" I sighed. "Minho stop he'll love it," Seungmin said. "Okay yeah, your right".

There was a knock on the door and Jeongin hopped up and opened it. There stood the beautiful Han Jisung and his mother. I stood up to formally introduce myself.

"Hello, I'm Minho your son's fiancé" I put out my hand to shake it but instead she hugged me. I hugged her back. "Thank you for everything you've done for my son Minho" She whispered in my ear. "Of course anything for him," I said out loud looking at him.

She broke the hug and I walked over to Jisung, I hugged him and kissed him on the lips. "Oh minho call me y/n" she smiled. I smiled and nodded. Jisung and I both took a spot on the couch. He sat on my lap. "Hi, Seungmin and Jeongin how are you" y/n smiled. "Good," They both said.

"Um let me introduce you to everyone," I said smiling. I pointed to Chan "Thats my brother and that's his boyfriend" I said moving my finger to Changbin. They both waved at y/n and she smiled. "That's my boyfriend Felix" Jeongin interrupted. "That's my boyfriend Hyunjin" then seungmin said. They all waved to each other.

The night was relaxing, we all just hung out. We had 2 beers each. It was the first time I drank in a couple of months. I was proud of how far I came. Both Jisung and I.