Chapter 32

3RD person

It's been a good three months. Jisung was able to live longer than the doctor had said. Jisung had decided he wanted to die at the house on Minho and Jisung bed. Jisung was very weak he couldn't do much. It broke everything in Minho to see his husband like this. They were able to complete everything on the bucket list.

They ended up going to prom and graduated. Minho was stuck by jisung. He wouldn't move. All their friends were at the house constantly. Jisung was never alone and Minho was always next to Jisung. Jisung Mom was staying with them for the time being. She took good care of both boys. She never left their sides except for at night when they both went to sleep.

Present-day.
Minho POV

I woke up next to Jisung. I looked at the time and it was 12. I needed to wake him up so he could take his medicine. "Hey babe wakes up," he said shaking him. Jisung was a light sleep he should be awake already.

I shook him some more. "Jisung," I said. I checked for a pulse I couldn't feel one. "No no no no" I choked on my tears. "No no, no JISUNG WAKE UP," I said continuing to shake him. "STOP PLEASE WAKE UP" I was screaming so loud at this point. I didn't even realize to hear that the heart monitor had a line and there was the noise. I was too focused on him to hear that this whole time.

Y/n came running in. "No" she whispered. "He's gone he's fucking gone" I cried. I couldn't see but the other guys have come in for their daily check upon us. "J-jisung" I heard Jeongin voice. "I-is he" I nodded.

Everyone in that room was crying. "L-let me go c-call the hospital" Jisung mom said stepping away.

I couldn't believe he was gone.