Chapter 31

Wedding Day
Jisung POV

We were getting dressed and I'm shiting my pants. I'm glad it's a lowkey wedding and not crazy. Somehow people at school found out, so I'm hoping they don't find us and ruin our special day.

My suit was simple (picture above)

My suit was simple (picture above). I redyed my hair black so it wasn't crazy purple for our wedding pictures and minho dyed his a brown.

My best man was Seungmin and Jeongin, I couldn't pick. Minho best man was Changbin, chan was pissed but eventually, he got over it.

"Hey jisung," Chan said whispering. "Yes," I said turning around. "Look we planned a gig for your wedding but it's just gonna be us, can you please perform your song" chan begged. " really," I said in disbelief. "Hell yeah," chan smiled. "Of course" I jumped. "Okay great" chan patted my back and ran off.

Next to come in was Jeongin and Felix. "Wow, the day finally came" jeongin smiled. "Yeah, it's crazy," I said. "Good luck brother," Felix said pulling me into a hug. "Thank you" I smiled. "Your welcome" Felix giggled off. "I'll be back up I got to take care of this brat" Jeongin groaned.

"Hyunjin seungmin," I said with a welcoming voice. "Wow oh man he's hot," Hyunjin said. Seungmin let out a huff. "I guess he does" he sighed. "You don't always get the attention baby" Hyunjin laughed. "I know" seungmin sighed.

"Congrats man, "Hyunjin said walking over to me and patting me on the back. "You ready" Seungmin smiled. "No" I laughed. "It's okay it's not a big wedding, it's just going to be us and Minho and your mom," Seungmin said hugging me. "Okay I got this yes," I said jumping up and down.

"Where's changbin," I said looking at Hyunjin. "Um I think he's been with Minho because he's scared, let me go check" hyunjin ran off.

We were both at our own houses but we are going to the church my mom got married at. Minho was the one that said so and my mom. Chan's driving Minho and changbin Felix and Jeongin are going with them. Hyunjin and Seungmin and my mom are coming with me.

"Okay, they already left so let's go," Hyunjin said. My mom walked out of her room and she looked stunning. "Wow you look beautiful mom" I smiled kissing her on the cheek. "And you look very handsome young man" she pulled me in a hug.

Not too long, we were off to the church.

At the church

We decided the Minho will stand at the alter and I will walk down the aisle.

It was at that time. Time to walk down the aisle.

3Rd person

Jisung started making his way down the aisle. They both stood there for a second just taking in each other. Before he continued down the aisle.

Minho eyes glazed over with tears as he saw his soon-to-be husband walk down the aisle. Jisung was blushing so much.

Jisung arrived where Minho was. both boys were stunned by how they looked. All they could both say was simply woah.

After a couple of minutes of the Clergy talking it was time for the vows. "Jisung my everything, you're the light in my life. The only reason I was able to quit the nasty habits I was doing. You've made me find a happiness I've been longing for. After my brother died I gave up on everything and everyone. When my mom died you helped me through the pain. I was able to heal faster. Now I'm happy to say I'm happy. That's all because of you. I love you so much" Minho finished up. Jisung tried his hardest not to cry. He failed when a tear slipped down his face.

it was now jisung turn. "Minho, gosh you've changed everything. I was so scared to die from this cancer. I was scared I'd never had a fun life and my depression would take over everything. I've found happiness with you too. I've found peace and happiness which out of my bucket list I wanted the most. The fact you did everything to get everything done on that bucket list is amazing. You've done so much for me. You're a great person. If I haven't said this but I'm so proud of how far you came. You didn't leave me when I told you I have cancer, and I was so thankful for that. I love you so much" Jisung finished. Minho was holding everything back.

A couple more minutes of the clergy talking. "Do you Lee minho take han jisung to be your husband" "I do" "Do you Han jisung take Lee Minho to be your husband" "I do". "You are now Husband and Husband you can now kiss the groom". Minho wrapped his arms around Jisung waist and kissed him passionately on his lips.

At the mini party
Jisung POV

"So what's it like being married," Hyunjin said hitting my arm. "Feels great" I smiled. "I'm happy for you" he smiled. "Thank you" I hugged hyunjin. "Hey get your hands off my man," Seungmin said jokingly. "Give me a hug," he said opening his arms. I walked over to Seungmin and hugged him.

And we had another great night. A night to always remember. Chan, Jeongin, and Seungmin all made amazing speeches. Chan just really picked on Minho the whole time but it was funny.

The night ended it was sad. I was excited I loved staying in our house. I loved being able to cuddle up to Minho and just stay like that. Lucy was crazy but she was a big cuddle buddy too. I was so lucky to have him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OHHH btwww this is what minho was wearing