Chapter 20

Jisung POV

It's Thursday, today is the day Chan and Changbin will come help me with producing. I was nervous, but I'm way more excited than anything.

I had just got out of the shower with Minho. We both got dressed I was wearing something comfy and the same with him. I heard a knock on my door and it was both Changbin and Chan.

"Ji you ready" Chan clapped his hands with enthusiasm. "Of course" I smiled. Changbin grabbed my hand and pulled me outside and Minho walks to his house. I broke free from his grip and ran over to him. He grabbed me and planted a kiss on my lips. "Have fun baby I love you" he smiled. "I love you too," I said while running to the car Changbin and pChan were in.

"By the way we have a gig in a couple of weeks, depending on your skills want to come with us" Changbin looked back at me with a smile. "YES," I screamed. They both laughed and said okay.

My dream is coming true this is happening.

At the studio

They made me sing and rap for them so they could test my skills or whatever.

"3racha" Chan said looking up at Changbin and me I. "Sriracha" Changbin and I said with each other. "NO our name 3racha" Chan jumped. "I mean that's kind of cool I like it" I laughed. 

"Call me Spearb," Changbjn said throwing up a peace sign. "Cb97 sounds catchy and it makes sense" Chan laughed. I sat down and took a minute to think about my name. J.One came to mind it was kind of stupid but it worked. "J. One is mine" We all started clapping.

"Chan I already started a song," I said handing him a piece of paper.

I can tell he was carefully reading over it. His face was questionable which kind of scared me.

"Jisung holy shit this is amazing" Chan smiled. My heart grew at the compliment. "What's the title". "I see" I smiled.

"I'll let you finish writing this and we can getting working" Chan smiled at me. I smiled back at him.

My phone went off so I picked it up and it was my amazing beautiful boyfriend.

My baby <3
Hi beautiful

Me
Hi baby

My baby <3
how's it going

Me
Great! Chan like the song I was working on

My baby <3
That's amazing!! I'm glad :)

Me
I'm coming home with hair dye :)

My baby <3
Get me some too, Can you get me purple?

Me
Yes, I was getting purple anyways :)

My baby <3
Well, I'll let you get back to work baby! I love you

Me
Okay! Love you too see you when I get home!

My baby <3
See you then

4 hours later

"Okay, almost done" I smiled. "Great, we will finish up on Saturday if that's cool with you" Chan stated. "Yes, do you mind dropping me off at the store," I said while grabbing my stuff. "Not at all let's go".

At the store.

I went to the hair dye section of the store. I found a pretty dark purple color I was looking for and the bleach I needed.

I went to check out to go and pay for the hair dye.

Once I finished I walked out to Chan's car. We all drove home. I could see Minho waiting for me outside when I got home.

I smiled and ran over to him. I gave him a big hug and kiss. "I missed you," he said giving me another kiss on the head. "I missed you too". He pulls me inside and we head straight to the bathroom.